Picture of the day for the Fort.

IMG_5301.jpg

Tony, that's a scene I will miss. That gazebo might have been a bit dilapitaded, but it was still a nice landmark.

Thanks! I always enjoy this thread so much and I'm glad to have some pictures to add. I'm not a photographer, but when it comes to the fort's beauty it looks good even in my pictures! :cloud9: These were all taken the end of March 26-April 1st.

outpost.jpg

Thanks! I always enjoy this thread so much and I'm glad to have some pictures to add. I'm not a photographer, but when it comes to the fort's beauty it looks good even in my pictures! :cloud9: These were all taken the end of March 26-April 1st.

outpost.jpg

R U KIDDING!!! Your pics look great! You're right it's hard NOT to get some great shots at the Fort. Can't wait to post a few of my own in July. I'm being too lazy to dip into the archives. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter