Pictures of things No Longer Seen at WDW

Veggie veggie fruit fruit
Veggie fruit fruit.

Anyone remember Kitchen Kabaret?
kitchenkabaret.jpg
OH MAN!! I LOVED Kitchen Kabaret!

Actually, you can buy at house at Disney World now....if you are a millionaire....you can live at Golden Oak. This was actually a picture of a house on residential street at MGM....now Hollywood Studios. It was part of the Backlot Tour once upon a time. The houses were just facades.
The just a house - THE house. The Golden Girls house. Gosh I miss that.

Thanks to everyone for these awesome pictures!!

Cranium Command in the Wonders of Life Pavilion. That was an awesome attraction.

I loved Cranium Command!!

I also have the sound of the manual doors of the monorail slamming as CM's walked down the line shutting them imprinted in my brain.

As soon as I read this, I could hear that sound. :-)

LOL, I loved that monstrosity too, the castlecake!

I did, too! I thought I was so lucky for getting to go and see the castle as a birthday cake. Little did I know there were tons of people who felt the exact opposite! :rotfl:

The light up hexagon sound floor at the old Journey Into Imagination (and does anyone remember the big pin board you could stick your hand under?):

I do! The Imagination Pavilion used to be so much fun. I loved that pin board.

Are the characters no longer permitted to pick up small children? I didn't know this ....and yet, it doesn't surprise me.

a few more...

A Castle Stage Show from 1993 :) Look on the left side... it looks like people are walking into and out of the castle - I thought you could do that alright but I noticed on recent trips it is now closed during the show. Can anyone remember if you could walk through the castle during shows or is my memory playing tricks on me?

and two more from MGM... Catastrophe Canyon and the theatre before the hat-days (both from 1997)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter