Pictures of VMK back in BETA Testing/Beta

mikeyandscoobyx2

<font color=orange><b>-hugs tag-fairy-</b><br><fon
Hiya, i was just wondering if any of you dis'ers had any pictures of VMK back when it was first created. I have never seen what VMK looked like when it was first created. And im alos very interested to see. Like if there were things back then, that they now dont have.

If you have any pictures, Please Post! dont be shy ;)

Thanks! Mike~The_Mike

15567057_4d88d61924_m.jpg

This was what the Pirates of the Caribbean Game Lobby first looked like. In the game, the sea was bright blue.

The Old Star Traders Shop now Inner-Space shop..

771px-OldStarTraders.jpg

Tomorrowland before it opneded in the very beginning

769px-TomorrowLandOld.jpg

and the very 1st VMK homepage

800px-Homepagemay2005.jpg

WOW! i remember the other home page we had, before this home page.

But those pictures look very.. @_@ Weird. lol i couldn't imagine that as VMK today rofl.

But thanks for posting! :thumbsup2 :lmao:

Lol, thank you all for the pictures! I cant imagine VMK looking like that lol ;)

But thank you! :)

Anymore pictures? :wizard:

Here's the old Main Street page before Sci-Fi Dine-In..Can you imagine how little taken there was?!?

769px-OldMainStreet.jpg

Here's the old Adventureland page. Do you see Discovery Island?

Adventurelandmap.jpg

And here's the old Fantasyland page. Do you see the old Fireworks game and the Spell Room? ( The Spell Room was sooo awesome! You could do Inferno for free! @_@ )

Vmkfantasyland.jpg

Enjoy! I'll try to look for more of them in the files...​

Here's the old Main Street page before Sci-Fi Dine-In..Can you imagine how little taken there was?!?

769px-OldMainStreet.jpg

Not just before the Sci-Fi dine-in, but also before the Esplanade. So if there was no Esplanade back then, how did people get on the monorail in Main Street? Was there a Monorail?

I've been fascinated with the beta days ever since I started playing. I wish I would've known about this back then.​

Not just before the Sci-Fi dine-in, but also before the Esplanade. So if there was no Esplanade back then, how did people get on the monorail in Main Street? Was there a Monorail?

I've been fascinated with the beta days ever since I started playing. I wish I would've known about this back then.
The exit from Town Square to where the Esplanade is now was the enterance to the Monorail station.

vmk.gif

There is a host with the old green ears in the first picture. This isn't beta but it is old.

769px-OldMainStreet.jpg

Here's the old Adventureland page. Do you see Discovery Island?

Adventurelandmap.jpg

And here's the old Fantasyland page. Do you see the old Fireworks game and the Spell Room? ( The Spell Room was sooo awesome! You could do Inferno for free! @_@ )

Vmkfantasyland.jpg

Enjoy! I'll try to look for more of them in the files...​

haha nice picture, although i guess i have been on VMK since before discovery island, spell room, and whatever else was there. Although not close enough to be in Main Street to see adventureland lol

I guess I've never realized how long I've been on VMK.. I guess it was right after the first halloween after the beta days that I found it..

I remember alot of these things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter