Pin Exchange - Sent/Received Thread

My son got his today from macntosh ( I think). He got a timon and pumbaa monorail pin and a Micket Mouse pin. Thanks so much. He already added them to his collection.

Mine arrived today from Ready to go in OK. Thank you Stephanie for my great pins & surprises. I got:

Disney Store Pinocchio pin
Disney Store Halloween Minnie pin
Winnie the pooh sticky notes
Thanksgiving kitchen towel

Thank you so much, I love them all.

DJT said:
Julia and Nick's Mom, I'm so glad you like the pins. I'm just sorry you didn't get to keep one for yourself! :sad1: I understand though and I guess it's good that I sent one appropriate for a girl and one appropriate for a boy! :thumbsup2 Had I known, I would have sent you an extra one!

I had a great time with this pin exchange - thanks to you!

Donna
Donna -

I don't really collect pins - they are all for my kids!! So they were absolutely perfect!!!!

Julia and Nick each got their pins today!! A HUGE thank you to Haygan and Ready to go in OK -

they both loved their pins and extra goodies!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!

I received all 3 of my exchanges today!
HayGan sent me a great Easter Pin from DLR - Mickey in a basket with bunny ears that has a dangly egg
and one of Mickey and Minnie in Vicotrian Garb, with Mickey holding mistletoe over Minnie's head!
Jensenba sent a wonderful Mickey Head pin with the stars and stripes, and a Mickey one that has Mickey dressed like Groucho Marx
Fire14 sent two Disney Store Minnie pins - one dressed like an astronaut and one dressed in pink

Thank you, everyone! I love them all!

julia & nick's mom - I'm glad Nick liked his pins & goodies :thumbsup2

snowwhitesmom - glad you liked the pins. I didn't have any evil queen pins left as I sent my last one to someone a couple months ago :rolleyes1

Today Gannon received a wonderful package from makinorlando (Tara/Martha) with a Expedition Everest and Splash Mountain pins! He loves them - especially the Yeti one! Thanks a million!!!

snowwhitesmom - glad you liked the pins. I didn't have any evil queen pins left as I sent my last one to someone a couple months ago

:rotfl2: I hadn't made the connection! Too cute! You're a DOLL!

HayGan said:
julia & nick's mom - I'm glad Nick liked his pins & goodies :thumbsup2

snowwhitesmom - glad you liked the pins. I didn't have any evil queen pins left as I sent my last one to someone a couple months ago :rolleyes1

Today Gannon received a wonderful package from makinorlando (Tara/Martha) with a Expedition Everest and Splash Mountain pins! He loves them - especially the Yeti one! Thanks a million!!!

You are welcome! I'm glad he liked them. That was the very first thing we did when we got to Magic Kingdom Friday for MNSSHP, I was hoping they would have a Yeti Pin. Of course Tara had to have one for her collection too!

Today Tara received two pins and a cute pink frame (just right for a picture with a character.....) from Amanda - DisneyBunch. We love them both. I say we - as Daisy is one of my fav characters, and I have been EBAYing recently to start a Daisy collection! The Mickey pin is very cute too - I don't think I ever recall hearing of that movie!

Here are the pics -
IMG_1907.jpg

IMG_1908.jpg

I got mine today :) I am not sure of her disname but thank you so much for the Tink and pirate mickey pins! also for the cute princess pens and pads of paper :thumbsup2 I love them :thumbsup2

I hope my dis pal liked her pins...I have not from her yet. :wizard:

makinorlando said:
Today Tara received two pins and a cute pink frame (just right for a picture with a character.....) from Amanda - DisneyBunch. We love them both. I say we - as Daisy is one of my fav characters, and I have been EBAYing recently to start a Daisy collection! The Mickey pin is very cute too - I don't think I ever recall hearing of that movie!

Here are the pics -
IMG_1907.jpg

IMG_1908.jpg

I am so glad you guys both like them. I had the hardest time picking what to send. I thought both of those would be cute. :goodvibes

Sorry, I didn't get a chance to post last night (I had 2 hours of dental work done yesterday - OUCH!)

Anyway, Hayden received a WONDERFUL package from julia & nick's mom that included an adorable Epcot pin with Mickey & Spaceship Earth and an adorable Stitch pin. There was also a Cars frisbee and stationary set and a Goofy Candy Co. candy game. He LOVES them all!!! Thank you so much!!!!

pin3185
pin40467

I received a gret package from The Disney Bunch that included a great Tink pin (that I had never seen before) and really cute Figment head (which Hayden proceeded to steal from me :rotfl: ) There was also a really cute Anne Geddes address book included - which couldn't have come at a better time as my old one is all taped together and really needs to be pitched :thumbsup2

pin3516
pin12803

Thanks everyone! This was really fun!!!! Thanks to Kate for once again organizing this! We can't wait for the next one :sunny:

HayGan said:
I received a gret package from The Disney Bunch that included a great Tink pin (that I had never seen before) and really cute Figment head (which Hayden proceeded to steal from me :rotfl: ) There was also a really cute Anne Geddes address book included - which couldn't have come at a better time as my old one is all taped together and really needs to be pitched :thumbsup2

pin3516
pin12803

Thanks everyone! This was really fun!!!! Thanks to Kate for once again organizing this! We can't wait for the next one :sunny:

So glad they arrived and you guys like them. I love Figment too. I am going to be on a lookout for him and alice in wonderland pins on our trip. :)

My package came today. :thumbsup2

Thank you to Stephine (princessdaisy) for the cute pooh pin and the Castaway Cay pin.
Sorry for the picture, but I couldn't get rid of the glare.
MVC-067F.jpg

I love the pin exchange -

I am going to the DL Disney outlet next month and plan on picking up some extra pins for the next exchange!!

Speaking of which - would you all like to do it again for the holidays - or wait until Jan or Feb?

julia & nicks mom said:
I love the pin exchange -

I am going to the DL Disney outlet next month and plan on picking up some extra pins for the next exchange!!

Speaking of which - would you all like to do it again for the holidays - or wait until Jan or Feb?

I'm ready to go again and i haven't even gotten my pins yet :). One thing I always loved doing on another board is secret pin santas where you annmously send your person a pin pkg and everyone opens it on Christmas day and posts what they got. We always had someone who gave into temptation and opened early or stayed up until 12:01 and opened it.

That's a GREAT idea!!

Okay everyone - did you hear that - I will start signups in mid november - then we will send them the first of December and then we will open them on Christmas Day - the shipping Deadline will be around Dec 10 in order to make sure everyone has them by Christmas Day!!!!

I will pm all of you when I start sign ups!!!

i will look at the list tonight and see what is still missing -

My daughter got hers today from thedisneybunch. She is so happy. she got a hula minnie one and an I'm a disney Pincess one. She is very excite about this one cause she had and and when we went to disney world in August she lost it. Now she has a new one. She also got a tigger pen and a bracelet. Thanks so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter