Pin Swap- Headed back to you!!

Good morning :)

May I please have Groups B, C, F for both types of pins. Thanks :)

Good Morning Michelle!

I'd likes spots in

Hat Pins:

Group A, B, C and F

Thanks!

Can I have Disney in each and a holiday in each...Halloween and Christmas if possible. I will check things out and grab more later!

I think I am all caught up to here. Thanks for joining everyone.

Erin I put you down for Christmas safety pin and Halloween hat pin, if that works for you.

Can you please add me to B1 and C1 (hat pins) so Erin will have a partner :) Thanks!

Can i have the following groups?
Thanks,
S :)

B. Disney Fun

C. Bright/Bold Colors

E. Holiday Colors
Fourth of July-

G. Boys

Can you please add me to B1 and C1 (hat pins) so Erin will have a partner :) Thanks!

I will add you now. I can put myelf in that group later too. I was going to watch and if no one else signed up for those groups, I was going to add her to the bigger group and make it a group of 6 people instead of 5. We wouldn't have left her all alone :goodvibes

Does this help.... I guess I got delete happy in the last post. Sorry!

Hat Pin Groups- Remember you are making 2 pins per person in the hat pin groups!

A. Pastel Colors

C1. Bright/Bold Colors

E1. Holiday Colors
Christmas-

F1. Girls

Safety Pins - Remember you are making 2 small safety pins per person or 1 one large safety pin.

B. Disney Fun

C. Bright/Bold Colors

E. Holiday Colors
Fourth of July-

F. Girls

G. Boys

Removed groups that no one had signed up for at all. I will leave the groups open for swappers with two or more in it, and I will try to arrange groups to 6 or 7 to accomodate overflow on some of the groups on final close out. Does that sound ok with everyone?

Any other takers??

Removed groups that no one had signed up for at all. I will leave the groups open for swappers with two or more in it, and I will try to arrange groups to 6 or 7 to accomodate overflow on some of the groups on final close out. Does that sound ok with everyone?

Any other takers??

I have no problem with groups of 7 -- gives me more fun items! :woohoo:

:idea: I had an idea for E. Holiday Hat Pins: what do you think about adding Thanksgiving into the holidays so Mickeyteacher can join us? Or I have no problem getting two sets of Christmas if we want to keep it to 4 holidays.

I'm fine with 6 or 7 people in a group. These seem like they will go fast. Also, I'm fine with adding a holiday or getting 2 Christmas sets also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter