Pin Traders Across the Country!!! Updated 02/18/03

You can add another trader from Connecticut.
Pin trading since 2008 we are still kind of new at this..:confused3

Please add me (crocko)

for Oklahoma.

From the first post, looks like I'm the only Okie so far.

I've been a pin trader since 2003. I'm member #15 of International Pincast Listener Society (IPLS) and I'm from Lafayette, Louisiana.

Add me to the list, thanks!

Hi! I Pin trade from the UK along with my wife (ear_poppin). We've been trading for 5 years willing to help any of our US friends with that elusive UK pin!!

Also have a bunch of trade which i'll post on the trading thread! :thumbsup2

You can add me. Another Nebraska getting ready to go in October and trade some more pins.

I'm from South Carolina. I have very few pins since I've only been to Disney once since I discovered the pins.

PA
I live near Gettysburg and would love to meet with other traders/collectors in the area. I am not very good at identifying scrappers and would like some help.

I'm from PA too but I'm probably over 2 hours away, I live in a little town called Shamokin its about 10 minutes from Kneobels amusement park.

Hello another nc pin trader here ,would like to put together a pin trading meet with fellow traders please reply .

Hey ,my name is Roland and I am in greensboro ,use to go to charlotte nc every few months a while back to trade but that group broke up .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter