Pin trading

Yes, I traded some pins on my last WDW trip.
My favorite one would either be my Walt and Mickey or my 20th Anniversary Spectromagic pin. :)

xmas-mic-don01.gif

<font color=red>Happy Holidays!</font>

<font color=blue>Co-Moderator of The Teen Disney Board</font>

I also trade pins. My favorite, even though I do not have it, is the Epcot Annual Passholder Torch pin.
-Matt

Check out my traders on pinpics!
under: Sorcerer_Matt

My favorite pin is Earth day 2o0o

4/90 4/92 12/92 4/93 12/93 6/94 4/95 8/95 3/96 12/96 6/97 6/98 12/98 4/99 8/99 4/00 12/00

Make everyday a Disney day!!!! :) :)

Pinkpunk@angelfire.com

[This message was edited by Disney Daniel on 12-20-00 at 06:52 PM.]

I don't trade pins because I get too attached to them when I buy them(!), but I do like to collect them. My favourite pins are the Mickey head ones which you can get in World Showcase that have all the different flags on them. I've got the British one and the American one so far. :)

wavey.gif

Mar '95 Offsite
Mar '97 CBR, WL
Oct '98 DxL
Oct '99 DxL
Dec '00 ASMo

I also get attached to my pins. I think sometime I'll buy a pin I don't like just to trade, but I'll probably get attacked to it too! I like a lot of them but I really like the ones with the couples (Minnie and Mickey, Cinderella and Prince Charming, etc.), but I'm not sure what they're called.

Omg I toatally LOVE pins, trading the whole works my mom and me LOVE pins ! We collected about 500 pins so far when my friends come over to my house they ask so did you get any more pins?
LOVIN THE PINS-
Courtney

Always Stay Nsync!!!!!!!!! Walt Disney World Rocks!!

MY favorite pin is the Pluto Mystery pin. But i am really looking for the pluto brass pin so i can finish my set.if anyone has it, do you want to trade?

pluto08.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter