Pinetta's

BigBlueWho

Mouseketeer
So, I have now watched the Step by step Disney episodes, and I can't figure out where Pinetta's was and what is now. Anybody have any info?

So, I have now watched the Step by step Disney episodes, and I can't figure out where Pinetta's was and what is now. Anybody have any info?

I haven't seen the episode, but would love to try my hand at helping! Can you describe where it was, what it looked like, what it served?

I haven't seen the episode, but would love to try my hand at helping! Can you describe where it was, what it looked like, what it served?

Italian, white building, looks isolated. I will post a screen shot tomorrow.

Italian, white building, looks isolated. I will post a screen shot tomorrow.

Doing some quick research on it, it does not appear to ever have existed at WDW. Perhaps, they just used a generic restaurant name.

To me it just looks like a made up sign at some random entrance. May not even be in WDW, may not even be in Florida.

What is the tall structure behind them at :38*? The video is too washed to out to make it out. If its a building it should be easy to identify since there are very few tall thin structures at WDW.

I would say since a car pulls up that if its on WDW property, its at a resort and based upon the little bit I have seen in pics the color scheme looks like CBR but that's a pure guess since I have never been there.

*ETA: I found the you tube video that you linked to. I was hoping that it was you that took the video and could identify it better.

This one seems to be the best

http://s1358.photobucket.com/user/b.../IMG_20140204_170728_779_zps8acdde89.jpg.html

There appears to be a bunch of two story buildings that look like they could belong to moderate resort in the background and what's the thing to the right?

Also you may get more views if you edit the title to something like "Indentify this old restaurant". I only looked at this because I've been following the other step by step thread.

It was Portobello Yacht Club in Pleasure Island. Production designed a sign that said "Pinetta's" for the show, presumably as Disney didn't want any of their restaurants to be considered the "expensive" one. Terralina in Disney Springs is what it is today.

It was Portobello Yacht Club in Pleasure Island. Production designed a sign that said "Pinetta's" for the show, presumably as Disney didn't want any of their restaurants to be considered the "expensive" one. Terralina in Disney Springs is what it is today.
Yep. You can see the water on the right side and if the picture was big enough you would see Fulton's on the right as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter