Pink & Aengus Tag Team

ok here is Lily words in the Game

lily_laughing.jpg

Now look at this pic why do I have stero speakers in it. And I am so embarassed because if you look at my lips I am not wearing lip stick. Actually where are my lips:confused3

Now look at this pic why do I have stero speakers in it. And I am so embarassed because if you look at my lips I am not wearing lip stick. Actually where are my lips:confused3

obvious edit! She was really just saying... gosh I miss my gracie fair play :love:

I will have to take some time later to read this entire thread.

Just wanted to let you all know me and qruthie are back.

Did anybody miss us???

What did you buy for us??

We are poor and have no credits. We have not been able to log in to earn credits for 10 days, so you won't get out of it by saying the stuff is still in the shops!!!

I will have to take some time later to read this entire thread.

Just wanted to let you all know me and qruthie are back.

Did anybody miss us???

What did you buy for us??

We are poor and have no credits. We have not been able to log in to earn credits for 10 days, so you won't get out of it by saying the stuff is still in the shops!!!

stuff is all in the shops :) better get ghosting tomorrow :rotfl:

i saw pink today!!!
aengus u didnt break her computer!!
i saw her in the lobby!!!
pink.jpg

pinkk.jpg

Omg I Feel So Ashamed!!

lily_laughing.jpg

Woot there is my little sister in there (she gets the stuff, I have to make the credit ;)

the reason I always win is my pictures are not edited...

sorrypinkagaintm0.jpg

Thanks for totally ruining my day, Gracie..... sigh :sad:

I see a lot of my friends in that pic.... I so hat you all! ;)

i saw pink today!!!
aengus u didnt break her computer!!
i saw her in the lobby!!!
pink.jpg

pinkk.jpg

Omg I Feel So Ashamed!!

Paparazzi!!

Gosh, I can't go AFK anywhere....

But yes, lap top is working again. DH spent about 7 hours wiping everything out and installing Windows again... I'm good to go (for now... it still needs to go to the shop at some point :scared: )

Must

Photo

Shop

Today

Thanks for totally ruining my day, Gracie..... sigh :sad:

I see a lot of my friends in that pic.... I so hat you all! ;)

Paparazzi!!

But yes, lap top is working again. DH spent about 7 hours wiping everything out and installing Windows again... I'm good to go (for now... it still needs to go to the shop at some point :scared: )

Must

Photo

Shop

Today

I will too :hug: :goodvibes

again! Your edits are all real nice. BUT... they are fake.

Hmmm.. we're picking sides? This is a tough one. xD

Which one of you likes Queen? ;)

Paparazzi!!

Must

Photo

Shop

Today

I think we need that AFK Symbol above our heads now, but really aengus ur in alot of trouble ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter