Pinocchio Village Haus

Claudia Kellenberger

DIS Veteran
I heard that The Pinocchio Village Haus has a second floor. When I was there last early December, I tried to find it but just could not find the stairs. Could it have been closed off due to the off season ?

I would love to try the second floor this next early December.
Should I ask for it when I get my food ? Is the second floor eating area in straight sunlight.....or does it have a roof over it ?

Thanks for the info !

We ate upstairs in June. I don't know if the second floor is closed seasonally. We didn't have any difficulty finding the stairs, I think they were pretty close to the counter with ketchup and straws and such. Upstairs had an indoor eating area and an outdoor covered porch eating area. We enjoyed eating outdoors. Some birds have learned that it is a good place to get fed. We didn't mind watching the birds, but some people might dislike it.

It has these fries called Figaro Fries that I love! Really yummy! If you eat there, try em! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter