Pirate character dinner at VB

dawne98

DIS Veteran
My two DD's and I have ADR for this Pirate character dinner for those that have gone I would love to hear more about it....my little one wants to dress up but not sure if she would be the only one...

we were there for christmas of 2012 for DD 2nd birthday and it was the best charactor meal we have ever had. They will give you pirate bandanas during dinner that you take home and donald and goofy came by about 6 times each!. our waitress actually scolded goofy because he was playing with the kids while she was trying to get her work done! You would never see that at the world!!

We had pirate swords and eyepatches for the kids and they did get dressed up and love it.

We were also the only ones dressed up, but most of the people were older folks that are residents of vero that had guests in for the hoildays.

I think he would fit right in and be a big hit if he dressed up. We went with a party of all adults and had fun.

No one came dressed up when we were there, but people wore the bandanas and eye patches they gave out. I'm sure if your child dressed up it would be great!

We are going on the Wonder out Miami in Feb and she wants me to make her a pirate tutu and I was going to order a top for her to go with it so after reading your replays.. I think it would be fun for her to dress up I'll try to get it done b4 our trip that way I get more out of it then just one night on the cruise lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter