Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End VMK Tie-In

Anybody have a picture of that?

Let's see try the "Players Guide"

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=11617496&postcount=9

alyuel2.jpg

LOL! Pirate gave me a good laugh today. :)

I still want the costume as one we turn into when we use Kellogg's pirate
magic. Arrr. :)

That was cool! :thumbsup2 Thanks for the link. I can't wait to be able to finish the journey and see what the treasure will be.

It would be cool is every code you got was a costume, but one very rare code was a more rare costume. I think that is what I mean, tell me if you don't understand. :rolleyes1

Aye, my Navigational Charts are continuing to spin: according to the Charts, we have 16 hours and 33 minutes until we can venture on.

My daughters ask me to check at least once a day to see how much time is left. It reminds me of when we're traveling and they ask, "Are we there yet?" :lmao:

Timer goes off in 25 minutes :)

EDIT: I forgot to see the 14 hours, LOL. Big difference!

I ditto that. What timer. Please explain what this is about? Thanks :confused3

If you click on Pirate's link in the first post, there's an adventure game that's similar to the POTC2 adventuregame (The one where we got the sparrow suits). Anyways, when you get stuck in Davy Jone's Locker, Tia Dalma says that the navigational charts aren't complete and you must search Jack's heart to complete them:confused: Yeah, I'm clueless to what that means. Anyways, after that it allows you to click on the navigational chart in Jack's outer pocket. From there, it asks you to download a timer because they didn't finish making the game -_-.

I'm currently on the Singapore Streets part of the game, and what in the world am I supposed to do now? I've tried clicking everything and just running my mouse arrow over everything, hoping for it to change into a hand, but no luck. Any advice?

I'm currently on the Singapore Streets part of the game, and what in the world am I supposed to do now? I've tried clicking everything and just running my mouse arrow over everything, hoping for it to change into a hand, but no luck. Any advice?

I'm wondering if that's the scene where Chow Yun Fat is holding the
blueprints he needs to return to Mike Brady while running through King's Island
amusement park.

At any rate, click on the papers he's holding. ;)

If you click on Pirate's link in the first post, there's an adventure game that's similar to the POTC2 adventuregame (The one where we got the sparrow suits). Anyways, when you get stuck in Davy Jone's Locker, Tia Dalma says that the navigational charts aren't complete and you must search Jack's heart to complete them:confused: Yeah, I'm clueless to what that means. Anyways, after that it allows you to click on the navigational chart in Jack's outer pocket. From there, it asks you to download a timer because they didn't finish making the game -_-.

I'm sorry to be such a pest but I cannot find the adventuregame. Can you tell me what to click on. Please forgive me for being such a pest.

I'm wondering if that's the scene where Chow Yun Fat is holding the
blueprints he needs to return to Mike Brady while running through King's Island
amusement park.

At any rate, click on the papers he's holding. ;)

Haha, actually that wasn't where I was. It was no wonder I couldn't figure out what to do next, though! The game apparently didn't load all the way; I was in the 'room' I mentioned but there were no people there (no Elizabeth, no nobody). Seeing as I hadn't played before, I didn't know anything was wrong and kept clicking like a mad woman. Finally closed out the window, opened it again, and voila! characters from the movie. Figures it would do that to me. :rotfl2: Thank you for the advice, though, Briar.

ETA: Btw, my clock says 10 hrs and 30 min.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter