Pirates Of The Caribbean (my room) : CLOSED

You could easily get it next week. I got my hopes up in dreams month... I was so mad :sad2:

Im going to buy a PSP so I wont be home until later, I will try to stop by :)

Great room Ill! It was great to meet you (even if you did steal everyone from my room... including me :rotfl:), and the room was amazing! I'm just sorry I had to disappear so quickly for dinner!

Great room Ill! It was great to meet you (even if you did steal everyone from my room... including me :rotfl:), and the room was amazing! I'm just sorry I had to disappear so quickly for dinner!

Thanks so much!! LOL anytime.

Bump, I'm open!

Woootttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!
ill you now deff. have a chance, its pirates month! yayyyyyy!

Ill you might want to wait until after the ride a thon starts. Several people are going to report that room because they think they are in line for the POTC ride a thon.

Ill you might want to wait until after the ride a thon starts. Several people are going to report that room because they think they are in line for the POTC ride a thon.

I didn't see this until now. VMK is to cruel. But ppl need to learn to read room descriptions and I indicated That It Was Not Part Of The Ride A Thon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't see this until now. VMK is to cruel. But ppl need to learn to read room descriptions and I indicated That It Was Not Part Of The Ride A Thon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know :) you could just change the name to like boat ride for now if you want to keep it open, and then change it back when the ride a thon is not on

You can still hope that you can win from last time the host visited

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter