Pirates of the Competetive Carribean Contest By Renpener (First Round Tomorrow)

PirateSteff said:
That's ok Renpener, we understand :) But I have a problem. I don't think my team is going to show up. They haven't for the past two days and I really want to play :guilty: So if I have no team tomorrow can I take bashful's place?

pirate:
sure thing

Also, note to everyone: Comcast is Comcastic (Comcastic= bites)
They are going to send in a guy in 2 weeks. If I seem to dissappear during the contest, its because the interent went dead.

Yes, they are... Every team is playing tomorrow at 11:00. Room info posted later

Could you please post an official up-to-date team listing? Along with the place to meet and at the exact time to be there? This would be very helpful for me and I am sure for others as well. :teeth:

Renpener said:
sure thing

Also, note to everyone: Comcast is Comcastic (Comcastic= bites)
They are going to send in a guy in 2 weeks. If I seem to dissappear during the contest, its because the interent went dead.

I have Comcast and mine is Comcastic! It never goes out and when it does they fix it within 30 minutes.

Anyways..Good Luck to everyone today! Now I'm off to win more everest chairs :teeth:

pirate:

Round starts in a half hour. I am trying to get in VMK, but the site is too budy to process my request. Hopefully, I'll be able to get there in time.

Ok, I just got in. The lobby is the south-west-west one. Enjoy!

The Chips Ahoy and Looters just started their game.. Gl!

Post the winners here, so we could move on in the cpmpetition.

Renpener said:
I am so sorry about that. Comcast went dead with internet connection for most of today. to make this done and done, I will need ALL the teams to show up tomorrow at 11:00 am pt. There will be 3 battles at the same time.

Sorry,
Renpener

P.S. I will now need someone to take bashful's place

If you had PM'd me I would have known, but as it is this is the first I heard of these changes. Too late. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter