Pirates of the Competetive Carribean Contest By Renpener (First Round Tomorrow)

What day next week will it be held? Sunday night is the only bad night for me next week, I think. So if it is not next Sunday, count me back in! :thumbsup2 pirate:

Its a multi day contest, and will probably interfeer with the next weekend (no weekdays)

Hey...getting excited about the competition so just thought i would give it a little bump :) Go Looters !! LOL

Team line uo:

Friday 3:30 pm pacific time: Looters Vs. Womania (Make sure to meet me in 'Pirates Con test Waiting Room' to check in. I don't have your VMK names, so just say what team you are on. For Womania, just say girl world. ;)
Anyone that does not show up, will cause their team to have a pirate ship on their team.

Saturday (Time being decided) Chips Ahoy vs Blackhearts. (make sure to meet me in the room mention above to check in) Say your team name, and you are checked in.

Sunday 7:00 pm pacific time. Party Pirates vs VMKickers (VMKickers are the team that still needs someone to sign up) Check in at the same room and do the same thing. VMKickers, sign in as VMK kick.

Next Week. Friday at 3:30 pm pacific time. Winner of Looters vs Womania VS winner of Chips Ahoy VS Blackhearts.

Saturday. Time being decided. Winner of Party Pirates and VMKickers VS the loser of the of the....

It'll get confusing if I continue. Just know what the times are now. I will post losers (losers will still get a prize for participating).

Good Luck Everyone!

ok...yay lets do this :) I am looking forward to the competition...even if we lose it will still be fun to put the pirate skills to use :) See ya tomorrow :)

alright the day of reckoning has come lol kidding.Seriously though i hope everyone has fun.With that being said Good luck everyone!!!!see you all tomorrow :thumbsup2

If you signed up, and not on a team (There are 2 people) You are on the VMKickers. VMKickers play on sunday(time above)

Room is now open. I am in Pirates Con Test Wating Room

Quick not to looters:

When you come in, and I ask for your team name, say look hers

STARTS IN TEN MINUTES!

I had an emergency in real life. I apologize to my team mates! What are the odds we would be in the first round and I miss it by half an hour? Arg!

Looters and Womania (Except Pirate Steff and Pixie Dust),

I am very disappointed that THE ONLY person that showed up weas Pirate Steff. I now have to postpone it to 6 pm today, pt. If My room "Pirates Con Test Waiting Room" does not show up, round 1 will be tomorrow

Good news, tmaxpuppy joined and now he is on the VMKickers along with Loves Disney and Softballgirl.

Renpener, I was in your room right after I posted here, once when you were afk then I went to the pirates lobby but didn't see anyone, so I came back to the room only in time to see your charcter disappear.

Alas, real life sometimes gets in the way :(

I did check here this morning and did not see the new info -- maybe the others did the same and did not know they were scheduled first thing without advance warning or even getting PM'd about it? Well, I am willing to reschedule if the other contestants are.

Cheers,
:tink: Pixie

Not sure if you read, but I moved it to 6 pm pt

I can PM my team, and hopefully we can get the contest started tonight :)
I PM'd them last week and only made contact with BashfulWishes.

Or would you rather do a bulk PM to all the participants of the round as the contest organizer?

Cheers,
:tink: Pixie

Everyone, its being moved to a later time. Round 1 time will be posted tomorrow...

OMG grrr....I am sorry...We had horrible wind here....and it knocked the power out. Do you realize how much you rely on power? It was crazy....I even told my mom that I was going to make some popcorn...and walked over to the microwave and put the popcorn in it..and wondered why it wasn't working. :) Yeah...sometimes the ticker doesn't tick very well :) Again I am sorry about the no show. I will most definitly be there tomorrow even if it is to log on just for the game :) Just let me know tonight what time....since I am eastern time...I have to kinda add the three hours :) SOOOOO please except my apology!! Oh and my vmk name is bashfulwishes as well just so you know....

Yep, only one to show up. Hope my team shows up tomorrow! Go team Womania!

pirate:

Oh, and Renpener..congrats on the inferno win in make a deal tonight :cool1: (that was you right?)

PirateSteff said:
Yep, only one to show up. Hope my team shows up tomorrow! Go team Womania!

pirate:

Oh, and Renpener..congrats on the inferno win in make a deal tonight :cool1: (that was you right?)
It was. I moved the contest over for make a deal. It was worth it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter