Pixar Cars Diecast collector list

crzy4cars

Earning My Ears
Does anybody happen to have a list of the diecast cars that Disney has/will create related to the movie "CARS"?

I know there are two different designs for packaging, but am not sure exactly what cars/collectibles were made under each.

Thanks

I'll do my best but don't take this as Gospel.

1st Package
Single Cars

Lightning McQueen
Dirt Track McQueen
Radiator Springs McQueen
Dinoco McQueen
The King
Chick Hicks
Sally
Old Mater
New Mater
Ramone
Green Ramone
Yellow Ramone
Doc Hudson
Fabulous Hudson Hornet
Filmore
Boost
Wingo
DJ
Lizzie
Sarge
Sherriff
Nitroade
Leak Less

Multi Car Sets
Boost & Snot Rod
Sarge & Filmore
Ramone & Flo
Luigi, Guido and Tractor
Red & Stanley
Buzz & Woody

2nd Package
Single Cars

Hamm
Cruising Lightning

Multi Car Sets

Mike & Sulley
Guido & Luigi Race Fans

Would love to see some more. Tex, Bob Cutlass, Darrell Cartrip, Junior, the Twins, Fred and "Lightning's Biggest Fan" would be nice additions.

Hey Dom, great work. I bet sticky and Icky have all of them. Nicky does of course, Grandma made sure of that.
Cars is his favorite movie and he loved seeing Lightning and Mater at MGM last week.
I agree, I would love to see Tex, Fred, and the twins too. But what about Frank. I would love to see him, that was Nicky's favorite part. I wish they would sell the tractors seperately, we have two Maters and three lightenings and don't need any more and the tractor only comes with Mater and Lightning Peggie

I made an updated Entire Cars Collection Checklist that is very accurate and easy to use. If someone want to have it email me at jeffrey@bijow.com and i'll send the file.

I bought a Farrari and Dirty McQueen car last week at DLR. There is a TEX car and a YETI (from Monsters Inc.) car shown on the back of the card. I'm on a search for those!

I haven't seen anything for the twins or McQueen's "Biggest Fan," but I was actually thinking about how cool that would be this morning.

It's pretty neat that they are coming out with many different ones.

Hey Peggie! Don't pop in here too often anymore. Maybe once a week.

Sticky & Icky have them all. The only thing they wanted that I and grandma weren't able to get (without paying an arm and a leg over on the 'bay) was Lizzie's Souvenier Shoppe.

Have to keep an eye out for Some of those others. The Target on my way to work has had a good selection so I think I may have to stop there on my way in tomorrow.

I made an updated Entire Disney Cars Die Cast Collection Checklist that is very accurate and easy to use. This is the original Cars checklist: "The Checklist" by Jeffrey Seda. I have been updating this checklist for more than a year. If someone want to have a copy just email me at jeffrey@bijow.com and I’ll send the file.

Regards,
Jeffrey Seda (bijow)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter