Pixie Dust at BWV

scootert

DIS Veteran
Just back from BWV where we had lots of pixie dust. It started a week before we left. We had orginally planned to stay off site Friday night because we were getting in late. A week before we left, DH decided he really wanted to get there earlier and not move. I was able to change our frequent flyer tickets (miracle #1).

So, I call MS the following Monday and tell them I wanted to add one night to our standard view reservation. I was prepared to hear that nothing was available and had some alternatives in mind, but the CM put me on hold to check and returned to say it was available. Woo Hoo!!

So we arrive Friday afternoon to check in and the CM starts saying that we've been assigned one of her favorite rooms. I confirmed with her that it was non smoking, as that was our only request. She said yes and repeated that we would love this room. I have to say I didn't pay a lot of attention to this, but as we walked toward the room, I started to get hopeful. We were assigned room 3123 -- one of the ones that is all the way at the end with a view of the pond, tennis courts and yes, the parking lot. The room was huge and was a great spot to view Epcot fireworks everynight. We also had a view of the Tower of Terror. We loved the location and quickly learned which stairwells to take to get to the pool, parking lot, etc. The room was in great condition and sparkled.

All the CM's were great and we had a wonderful, magical time. Gotta love that pixie dust!!

Scootert - We had this room a few years ago. Was the hit of our vacation - we watched fireworks from the room, and could really spread out which was nice with 2 kids. We also tend to eat most meals in the room, so the larger table and layout of the kitchen helped. Kind of made going back to the regular 1-bedroom hard the next trip. Oh, well, we hope to stay there again some day...

Lucky you!

We had the second floor version on our last visit. Definitely got a WOW when we entered. I really loved all the doors to that huge balcony. It's too bad all the villas don't have all that space.

DisFlan

We loved the extra space and especially the balcony. We also thought it was quieter since it was all the way at the end.

We may never be lucky enough to have the room again, but it was one of our dreams to someday stay there -- and we did -- pixie dust and dreams

DW & I also stayed in 3123, great room, the balcony was awesome. Spoiled by the size of the room, have requested the room a couple of times since, but alas haven't gotten it since, hopefully, we'll get lucky and get it this Oct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter