Pizzafari or Tusker House

JodiR

DIS Veteran
I heard Flame Tree is not air conditioned, so would you choose Pizzafari or Tusker House for lunch?

Thanks
Jodi

Tusker Hosue--the menu is more interesting and IMHO better value for the dollar.

Anne

Gotta agree with Anne on this one. Pizzafari serves fairly mediocre pizza that's overpriced at best. It's better than nothing at all, but I'd choose Tusker House over it any day of the week. TH has better variety, better quality food.

Turker House, hands down. Pizzafari is the worst restaurant on Disney property IMO. Yucky cardboard pizza :(. *blech*

I saw a show on the Travel Channel (or was it the Food Channel {shrug}) about WDW restaurants which had a segment on Pizzafari. They talked about how long it took them to formulate the crust and then they bought and customized a really fancy and expensive machine to make the pizzas so thay have the exact amount of toppings on each. I thought: "After all that the food still tastes lousy!"

Lastly, the CM's costumes remind me of clowns. {{shudder}}

And yet another vote for Tusker House! We're going to be eating there next week- menu looks great!! Whoo hoo!!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter