• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Place to watch the Super Bowl

MLAinVA

<font color=9999CC>The TF run out of tags?? That
We will be at WDW, staying at the CR, on Super Bowl Sunday. Does anyone have a suggestion about where to watch the game? We don't really want to watch in our room, but figure that ESPN Club will be packed from noon on......any other ideas?

Last year each resort had a Superbowl party set up in their food courts with a big screen TV and food and drink specials ie. chili dogs and beer in a bucket.

I heard last year that ESPN was packed so if you go, get there EARLY!!!! :smooth:

Try the bar at the resort. When we stayed at CS, there was a big group that had a large screen tv in the bar area watching a college game. They were really having fun. The bar is across from the exit from Pepper Market. They got drinks from the bar and munchies and food from PM. The bar I think has a happy hour with snacks but I not sure if that is still going on or not. ESPN would be great but go really early. We tried to get a table on a Monday nite and gave up after waiting 45 minutes.
Hope you find a spot.

Thanks....just hope whoever plays in the Super Bowl that the game is as great as last night's Buckeye victory!!!! GO BUCKS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter