Placeholder question?

petrola

Mouseketeer
So it's been a few years since we've been on a cruise and I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what if any advantages there are to putting down a deposit (placeholder) on a future cruise for a concierge room? Or is the place holder only for non concierge? TIA!

So it's been a few years since we've been on a cruise and I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what if any advantages there are to putting down a deposit (placeholder) on a future cruise for a concierge room? Or is the place holder only for non concierge? TIA!
You cannot use a placeholder for concierge, unfortunately.

A placeholder for concierge is good for a $250 prepay on your deposit.

Depending on how long it has been - you should be aware that you no longer book an actual cruise or stateroom on the ship.

Instead you get a placeholder - or a blank cruise which is good for 10% off cruise rates at time of booking with some exceptions, like concierge rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter