Placing a picture in my signature

thanks so much dan!!!! much better. It was breakfast in bed for mother's day..I have such a sweet hubby.

Test Photo:
59952Daniel.JPG

I have noticed in some signatures pictures of the resorts with their logo next to the picture. Where do you find these pictures (CBR in particular) and how do you put them in your signature? Thanks :wizard:

Remember, if using photobucket, no need to use the
insertimage.gif
image icon here, as photobucket sets up the img tags for you when you left mouse click on the img line of code there. That will eliminate the extra set of img tags you have in your picture there. And such a cute one too. :thumbsup2

Remember, if using photobucket, no need to use the
insertimage.gif
image icon here, as photobucket sets up the img tags for you when you left mouse click on the img line of code there. That will eliminate the extra set of img tags you have in your picture there. And such a cute one too. :thumbsup2

Thanks

Hi, trying to figure out how to add photo to my signature/posts/threads. I've the url copied, but when I paste it, it comes out huge. So, when I try to resize it in the address, I get a little box with an x in it. I'm using photobucket. Please help!!

Could someone let me know if this photo is considered to be too large?

This was my first attempt. I am using photobucket. Thanks!

Cute picture. :thumbsup2

By their rules it is not too big, but probably too big for most monitors to display without scrolling left/right. You can resize down on photobucket, 640 x 480 is a good size for most displays. If you resize that one, refresh your browser so as to flush that file's cache out of your PC memory. You can also set photobucket to a max size default in the upload options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter