• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Planet Hollywood vouchers

Evil Queen

DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Loved my Mrs. Beas
I booked through Disney a room, 1 day MYW ticket and the Free Dining Plan for 7 nights for 4 people.

Do you get the vouchers upon check-in?

Also, do you get one per person booked under this or is it one per room?

My reservation confirmation letter is only showing 2 vouchers (which I haven't gotten the vouchers, that's the reason for the 1st question). I booked 2 rooms with 2 people in each room, so is the 2 vouchers correct or should I get 1 PER PERSON?

What do the vouchers get you exactly? If we are only getting 2, then DS10 and I can pass. We'll give give voucher to DS23 and his friend 22, they will have more of a desire to going out to eat then we will at DTD. I MAY just want one of the souvies they will get from there.

What are the free souvies from there anyway?

Thanks

The PH vouchers should come with your luggage tags....and it's one voucher per package booked. You will get a meal voucher which gives you a free burger, caesar salad, or pasta dish at PH. You will also get a merchandise voucher which is for a free PH keychain.

It sounds like you booked 1 package, but since there is four of you, 2 rooms...I would call Disney and check, but I would imagine that you would get 1 meal voucher and 1 merchandise voucher.

Ok so I really don't know all the answers but I booked three rooms....one for my family, my inlaws, my sil/bils family.

We got our vouchers when we were sent our tickets (YEAH got them yesterday :cool1: )

I was sent my tickets and two vouchers; my sil recieved her tickets and vouchers and so did inlaws.

So I believe it is two vouchers per room.

I have a question on the vouchers though if you use those do they also count as one TS on your DDP?

I know I wasn't much help...sorry

We got the voucher as part of our AAA room. It was one meal voucher for the four of us. It was limited to three different meals I think.

DD and I tried to use it the day we spent at Down Town Disney and we made the mistake of entering at a few minutes after 6PM. The voucher is only good until 6 PM so we could not use it! Oh well we tried! :confused3

Ok, thanks.

What is the souvie? Does it change?

So, I'm assuming Disney will still send me a package in the mail (I booked last Saturday). I've only gotten a letter.

Thanks

You get a voucher for 1 meal (only a few choices allowed) for each room BUT they can not be used at the same table so you would all have to sit separately to use more than 1. When we were there in Jan the freebie was a keychain but we didn't bother to go get it. They are also non-transferrable and I have no idea if they check the name on the voucher with the person trying to use it. Totally not worth the effort for us....

Yvonne

DCDisney said:
You get a voucher for 1 meal (only a few choices allowed) for each room BUT they can not be used at the same table so you would all have to sit separately to use more than 1. When we were there in Jan the freebie was a keychain but we didn't bother to go get it. They are also non-transferrable and I have no idea if they check the name on the voucher with the person trying to use it. Totally not worth the effort for us....

Yvonne

Starting to sound like it to me too, but maybe if we are down there we will give it ago. Our last day there may be used for just DTD, so maybe it'll be a good lunch. We'll just sit separately and pay for the other 2 lunches.

Keychain huh? May get that, I don't really collect them, but will buy them if I see one I like.

My Merchandise voucher stated 11 am - 6 pm but me al voucher has no time limit on it just dates??? can it be used at anytime??

eblack0409 said:
The PH vouchers should come with your luggage tags....and it's one voucher per package booked. You will get a meal voucher which gives you a free burger, caesar salad, or pasta dish at PH. You will also get a merchandise voucher which is for a free PH keychain.

It sounds like you booked 1 package, but since there is four of you, 2 rooms...I would call Disney and check, but I would imagine that you would get 1 meal voucher and 1 merchandise voucher.

OK - When does the voucher come? and When do the tickets come? We are no flying, so I'm guessing we won't get luggage tags. I just finished paying for our package today. Should I be expecting another envelope from Disney now?

disney1990 said:
OK - When does the voucher come? and When do the tickets come? We are no flying, so I'm guessing we won't get luggage tags. I just finished paying for our package today. Should I be expecting another envelope from Disney now?
Disney doesn't know who's flying and who's not. The luggage tags are just part of booking a package (room and park tickets). These "souvenir" luggage tags are not in any way related to the Disney's magical Express luggage tags.

One more question I'd also like to throw out there about them - when do they expire?

Your luggage tags will arrive about 3 weeks before you are set to arrive. The Planet Hollywood voucher is for one of three entrees and a drink. Cheeseburger, Pasta Pomadora (sp?), or ceasar salad. The souvenier has been rumored to be a keychain lately.

Do you think dh and I would be allowed to share the free meal? I don't mean to sound cheap, but we're going to Ghiradelli's afterwards for sundaes and know that we don't want a big dinner beforehand. TIA!

There is no expiration listed just the date we checked in.

I'd call ahead about sharing, I'd be suprised if they allowed it with a free meal but maybe they have a minimal sharing charge? On the bottom it does say subject to change without notice as well so things could change...

Yvonne

I booked my package through AA Vacations. It is Magic Your Way Plan Park Hopper with Dining for December. Will we receive this voucher?

Never booked a package before. Booked online and got confirmation in the mail. I would think it's safe to assume nothing will be actually sent until it's paid in full and/or the cancellation date has past. I just assumed we wouldn't receive the tickets or vouchers until check-in.

Does anyone know if you can get a chicken ceasar salad with the voucher.(It was mentioned that you could get a ceasar salad, maybe pay oop for the chicken???) DAughter loves chicken ceasar salad, it would work for us with the voucher.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter