Planning an Escape Wedding

DznyGal

April 2010 Disney Bride!
Hello All,
I have a quick question I am hoping someone can help me out with. Do you know if it is possible to plan an escape wedding in around 2 months? I know you can't offically start planning until 8 months prior, but was wonder on a shorter timeline.

Thanks in advance,
C :lovestruc

Due to a recent change in plans (we were originally going to be getting married in Jamaica), we booked our Escape Wedding at 3 months.

I imagine 2 months can be done, but I would get in touch with Disney Weddings soon.

Thanks! We are still deciding where to get married, but if we decide on Disney I was hoping we could plan it for October or November. :-)

Thanks! We are still deciding where to get married, but if we decide on Disney I was hoping we could plan it for October or November. :-)

Sorry to resurrect a thread, but was wondering if anyone knew on what kind of short-notice you can book a Disney wedding ... I've been reading 21 days, 30 days, or more.

Just looking to do an Escape Wedding, figure it's not that complicated. :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter