Planning for Paradise

~51 Weeks~
7 months have passed, what's 12 more? :crazy2:

I've started my FE gifts! As soon as I start on one idea, I see another one that I like better!

Thank goodness we are driving to the Port.
Have a great weekend!

I am very much like you; planned a year out and the wait begins...and even with a year it doesnt seem like there is enough time does it?
We were originally booked on the May 24, 2014 Fantasy Western cruise and had to change plans due to work travel next spring.
So now - we are on the November 30, 2014 Magic Western sailing - talk about adding additional time to the ticker!!! We are sorry not to experience the Fantasy as we have already been on the Magic - but the Magic renovations excite us as well!
Happy planning!
::yes::

I am very much like you; planned a year out and the wait begins...and even with a year it doesnt seem like there is enough time does it?
We were originally booked on the May 24, 2014 Fantasy Western cruise and had to change plans due to work travel next spring.
So now - we are on the November 30, 2014 Magic Western sailing - talk about adding additional time to the ticker!!! We are sorry not to experience the Fantasy as we have already been on the Magic - but the Magic renovations excite us as well!
Happy planning!
::yes::

Thank you! :thumbsup2

Can we talk Fish Extender Exchange?

I signed our family up for this fun activity.
I have our FE ready to be embellished and have ideas for individual and Family gifts.
I have already started putting together some of them. Super excited about participating...considering this is our first Disney cruise the excitement level is compounded...

I have been lurking The forum and FB groups and have seen quite the controversy pertaining to the quality of gifts being given.

I cant imagine being called out in a group and having the gift that i gave mocked by the receiver.
I can understand why some families choose not to participate.
What gives scrooge?
Where is the Disney Spirit ?

Anyway...we are going to disregard the fuddyduds, break free from the negativity , don our Goofy hats for a week and graciously participate.
Enjoy the Journey

I have subbed now!!! :cool1: We CANNOT share our FE gifts on our PTR's now since we are following each other. :rotfl: We will just have to mention when we have worked on them, etc. I am excited about the exchange. I am with you, why would people complain about something that is supposed to be FUN? Can we not mention that for the receiver, the gifts are FREE? If you want to be involved in an expensive gift exchange, start your own "high end only" exchange group! :rotfl2:

So jealous that yours is paid off!! ::yes:: When you see the savings chart on my PTR you will see that we are a little over half way to paid off. The top portion of the chart is for "fun money". We will probably be able to make a larger than normal payment with part of our tax return, so maybe that will put it almost there.

Thanks for stopping by Oopsidaisy :)
We got our Disney fix today by going to see Frozen....loved it!

Your chart is an awesome way to actually see your progress.

Don't worry about the FE's! I did at first but I got an overwhelming amount of support from the great people here on DISboards. I'm gonna pass along a little support!! It's my first time too. :thumbsup2 Don't read those nasty people's posts about gifts not being good enough!

Faith, trust, & pixie dust! :cool1:

Don't worry about the FE's! I did at first but I got an overwhelming amount of support from the great people here on DISboards. I'm gonna pass along a little support!! It's my first time too. :thumbsup2 Don't read those nasty people's posts about gifts not being good enough!

Faith, trust, & pixie dust! :cool1:

Thank you :)

Credit must go to oopsiDAISY for the inspiration of these awesome activity ideas :) Tonight our lil man helped make his savings Jar out of an empty protein powder container..bonus. Every time you take off the lid ...mmmmm the scent of vanilla.

I loooove the savings jar!!! Must NOT let my little man see it- he would want ME to do something so brilliant, lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter