Plaza vs. Tony's

mom2redheadgirls

Earning My Ears
Hi,
Trying to decide which of these two to pick for a dinner. I want it to have a good theme and good food. We will have 3 kids with us for a party of 5. Does either one of these have a view of the fireworks? Thanks!
Steph

Unfortunately you won't be able to see the fireworks from inside of either restaurant although there are tables outside of the Plaza, but not sure how good the view is because there are some trees around. Also not sure if those tables are reserved for Plaza diners or if people can just sit at them.

As far as food goes I have to admit I've never been to Tony's but we LOVE the Plaza. It's a must do whenever we go to MK. We've only been there for lunch and ice cream (which is out of this world!!)

we have dined at both, but return more often to the plaza. the portions are large enough to share! not sure either about the tables. i see more folks enjoying ice cream at the tables.:tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter