Please advise on 2 places to eat Dinner?

Rob_b

Mouseketeer
My wife and I will be staying at OKW. We will be spending two full days at US/IOA/Citywalk. I'm not familiar with the restaurants at US/IOA/Citywalk.

Can you recommend 2 nice restaurants for dinner?

Dress has to be casual.

Are there any good hotel restaurants we should try?

Thanks!!!

For two nice dinners at City Walk our favorites are The Latin Quarter...outstanding food and service and Emeril's...dress can be casual at both...no suites/ties or anything like that required. We have been there in shorts...and dockers/polo type shirt and sundress for me. We were very disappointed in The Palm at the Hard Rock Resort, definately not the best steak we had ever had...and we had heard a lot of good things about this restaurant...we won't be giving that one a second chance. There is a very romantic restaurant at the Portofino...Delfino Riviera...something like that...even though we have stayed there five times...we haven't had a chance to try it yet...hopefully next time.

If you are going to try either Latin Quarter or Emeril's make sure to make a reservation well in advance, they are both very popular and book up quickly, especially on the weekends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter