please compare the new Anthem to the Oasis

lovin'fl

DIS Veteran
Never been on RCCL. Been wanting to try the Oasis (or Allure). The Anthem, however, is ported within driving distance from my house. TIA!

We just booked a cruise on the Brilliance and the TA gave us a paper brochure (like a book) of all of RCCL cruises. On the back page was a chart that compares all of the ships in RCCL's classes.

The Quantum class ships look AWESOME. Smaller than the Oasis/Allure - but still with a ton of fun things. Personally, I think the Quantum class was built to directly compete with Disney. It has a family lounge (that was unique to DCL) plus bumper cars, 3D movie - things like that. It looks great, and as soon as one gets to Florida we will be looking at checking it out.

Take a look at RCL website. We are on the Allure but I've looked at teh differences. Quantum/Anthem have extras such as skydiving simultor, SeaPlex with bumper cars, roller blading, North star observation thing for great views, and Dynamic Dining (TBD when/if it gets implemented on Oasis/Allure).

Both have rock climbing, FlowRiders, great kids club, DreamWorks stuff, Broadway shows (but different shows), etc
I'm not sure if Quantum has same number of neighbourhoods. Someone else may be able to clarify. (It doesn't look like they offer cabins such as Central Park and Boardwalk).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter