Please complete the following sentence......

Tuna salad sandwich at Columbia Harbour House and rice cream dessert at Kringla. They are both equally necessary unless we skip Epcot.

A cup of Disney coffee. Yes, I know that is probably the least exciting "treat", but I absolutely love Disney's coffee. Extra points if it's a cold night while walking through the parks. :)

When I (along with my family) travel to Disney, if only visiting for one day, the one food I would have to have is __SLEEPY HOLLOW__!!!!

Fruit and Nutella Waffle and Sweet and Spicy Chicken Waffle!!!

Tough choice! Right now, I'd have to say Fish and Chips at Yorkshire County Fish Shoppe with dessert at the Norway bakery. School bread, yum!

The Fish and Chips at Columbia Harbor House... it's pretty much become a tradition to eat there when in WDW. Honorable mention to churros and popcorn:: Okay I know that's three things, not one...:goodvibes

When I travel to Disney, if only visiting for one day, the one food I would have to have is the peanut butter cup @ the Confectionary on Main Street (Ice cream sandwich from plaza ice cream shop a very very very close second).

Right now I'd have to say the roasted chicken with red peppers and potatoes at Spice Road Table with a side of Pita bread to soak up the oil :cloud9: Then wash it down with a Grey Goose slushee or two in France :drinking1

When I travel to Disney, if only visiting for one day, the one food I would have to have is...

Cocktails and apps at Nomad Lounge. Any of them, whatever they're serving, I just want to be there.

Mickey Ears and anything at WPE (salmon salad with horseradish cream dressing). Is this still on the menu? I looked, but I do not see it.

MK Chicken and Waffle Sandwich at Sleepy Hollow
Overall Crab Mac and Cheese at Shula's

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter