please help me decide.

tamsterbaby801

Earning My Ears
we are leaving in 29 days i booked the carribean for 84.00 anite great rate i know i could have gotten all stars for 59.00 anite by the way its because i got a postcard my concern is my budget we will only have about 7 or 8 hundred for food and are staying 8 days will this be eougnh or should i switch to all stars and have extra spening money my daughter really wants to stay at crb to me it dont matter we were only planning on staying one day to just swim and relax at our resort the savings between the two woud be about 225 dollars but that could buy alot a food i dont know what to do please someone help me decide ty. by the way its one adult and 2 kids 10 and 11.:confused:

It sounds like you have planned a nice vacation! My family of four has stayed 6 nights 7 days on about $100 a day give or take. We always had one good sit down meal (usually dinner) and still bought our kids souvenirs, but not everyday. If you budget your money right, you should be fine with your current plans. Your kids might enjoy the pool at CBR better than the All-Star pool. Have a great time!:)

Welcome to the DIS!!

Try getting a feel for the cost of meals from this web site:

http://wdwig.com/menu/menus.htm

We have found that portions are always large and easily shareable (is that a word?).

Our boys are 8 and 11 and will eat anything not nailed down and we haven't had a problem with them not getting enough to eat. We found the counter service eateries, with their condiment tables, a great deal.

The cafeteria's at the resorts offer some fresh fruit at a reasonable price as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter