Please help me find a nice hotel with a Jacuzzi

Lthouseprincess

Mouseketeer
we want a room around $100 a night with a LARGE Jaccuzzi in the room. HIFS wants $149 and they say they never will go lower.

I think you'll have trouble getting a decent place in your budget. Try Courtyard by Marriott (Marriott Village), they have Spa King Rooms but I think they run more than $100. Caribe Royale also has rooms with whirlpool tubs but I think those rooms go for about $150. Hotel Royal in DD also has rooms with whirlpool tubs, unless it's peak season they honor 50% Entertainment book discounts. Many of the offsite condo type resorts also have rooms with whirpools.

Depending on when you will be there, hotelkingdom.com has Vistana Villages 2 bedroom condo with a jacuzzi in the bedroom for 119.90/night.

Comfort Suites Orlando have jacuzzi tubs (don't know the exact size of them) in some of their suites; you may be able to book for close to around that price depending on when you are going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter