Please help newbie

joshua4

DIS Veteran
First off, I am in awe of your collective talent. Such amazing designs, I am overwhelmed by my choices. Here is my stupid question. How do you get the design on the shirt? Do you have to copy the design and then print it on some special sort of paper that irons on? Do you need a special printer for that?

Help.

Thanks.

Lauren

Lauren, you just use a regular ink jet printer and print it out on special transfer paper. Then you iron it on to your shirt. You get the iron-on transfer supplies at places like Office Depot, Walmart, Target, ebay, etc. Be sure that whatever kind you get, you follow the directions closely! Some will require that you take the design and "flip" it before you print it out so that it will show up correctly when ironed on. Good luck, and don't hesitate to ask any more questions! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter