please help! The Rescuers!

jori

Earning My Ears
hi I'm looking for "the rescuers" first movie where they help Penny on vhs. the problem is that I want the cover that I had when I was younger but I can't find it anywhere, not on ebay or nowhere. so I was wondering can anybody here help me. my life will not be completed until I find this specific vhs cover. i cant upload a link or anything so i'm gonna describe it :P bernard and bianca are on the leafboat nearest the camera and penny is to their right in the water holding on to grass. and medusa is on the "car-boat" waving her hand.. and the ship is at the far back to the right and everything is foggy and dark and there are huge red letters that say "the rescuers".. I know it sounds stupid but i'm desperate

no :( bernard and bianca are on the leaf-boat on the cover.. but thanks anyway :)

If you have a Goodwill store near you, check there. I've had great luck finding older VHS Disney movies there for less than $5/each.

therescuers.jpg

Is this it? My kids LOVED these movies!
ETA Maybe not exact but most of the things described are on this cover.

not the cover :( they're on the leaf-boat! on my cover :P it's important :P but no goodwill stores around here :P i've checked almost everywhere in my country :P thanx for your help tough. keep up the good work

The reason you're having trouble finding it is because most of them were pulled from circulation about 12-15 years ago.

A "creative" animator placed a photo of a naked woman in one of the windows in the Orville scene.

Even though it's invisible to the naked eye, Disney edited it out, and replaced the copies. People who had them, kept them.

So even if you find it, you'll probably pay a premium price

http://www.snopes.com/disney/films/rescuers.asp

ahh there had to be a reason.. but I have to have it... no matter what it costs ;D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter