Please help us make family t shirts!

Jordak thanks so much for the deisgn. It looks AWESOME!!! :thumbsup2 Now all I gotta do is read some more Disboards info to find out how to correctly print and transfer this design on to the shirts and we will be set to go. Thanks again for taking the time to make this design for me.

Was curious to see how this would look on a shirt. I don't even know if you could do this at home at this size but i like how it looks.

Jordak-
Thanks for making that sample of how it looks on a shirt! It seems the yellow should be perfect :)*
Can I please ask you one last request? I know I'm sorry I've been so high maintenance... But I and my whole family really super duper appreciate it! Can you please add the name Dovid and then instead of Josh can you replace it with Zak. That would be a total of 17 names: Abba Imma Chana Evan Dovid Esther Shashy Sarah Shoshana Shira Rachayl Eli Leora Racheli Moshe Binyamin.*
Thank you so much! * *

Jordak-
Thanks for making that sample of how it looks on a shirt! It seems the yellow should be perfect :)*
Can I please ask you one last request? I know I'm sorry I've been so high maintenance... But I and my whole family really super duper appreciate it! Can you please add the name Dovid and then instead of Josh can you replace it with Zak. That would be a total of 17 names: Abba Imma Chana Evan Dovid Esther Shashy Sarah Shoshana Shira Rachayl Eli Leora Racheli Moshe Binyamin.*
Thank you so much! * *
Sure, no problem!

Marion- Is it possible for you to help me?I tried to order a shirt from Disney.com, but it was cancelled right before Christmas:( I like the one with the castle in background/names in balloons-

MacDonald Family Vacation 2011

Pa
Grandma
Todd-M
Jeanene-f
Megan-f
Madison-f
Rachel-f
Mike-m
Troy-m
Tyler-m
Amie-f
Tom-m
Joshua-m

Also,how would I use this for a T shirt? I am pretty clueless-

thank you!!Rachel

Was curious to see how this would look on a shirt. I don't even know if you could do this at home at this size but i like how it looks.

I absolutely LOVE this design:love: Could you kindly make one for our family vacation for March. I would love it to be the white with our names Glen, Trish, Stella and written at the bottom in Disney font Ideias Family Vacation 2011. It would be greatly appreciated!

I absolutely LOVE this design:love: Could you kindly make one for our family vacation for March. I would love it to be the white with our names Glen, Trish, Stella and written at the bottom in Disney font Ideias Family Vacation 2011. It would be greatly appreciated!
Happy to!

jordak-- I LOVE the disign!!! could you do the Mickey with our names? and at the bottome put Logar Family Vacation 2011-- white background

Shelly
Michael
Ian
Connor
Ainsley

thanks!!!!:goodvibes

Thank You Rustman!You do some awesome work!

Jordak- Would it be possible for you to do one for my crew too? These designs are awesome, you and Rustman are very talented!
Could you put our names in the Mickey?

Grandma
Pa
Todd
Jeanene
Megan
Madison
Rachel
Mike
Troy
Tyler
Tom
Amie
Joshua

and then under:
MacDonald Gang 2011
I really hope you can and appreciate it!Thank You:thumbsup2 and how would you print it out? :confused:

Thank You Rustman!You do some awesome work!

Jordak- Would it be possible for you to do one for my crew too? These designs are awesome, you and Rustman are very talented!
Could you put our names in the Mickey?

Grandma
Pa
Todd
Jeanene
Megan
Madison
Rachel
Mike
Troy
Tyler
Tom
Amie
Joshua

and then under:
MacDonald Gang 2011
I really hope you can and appreciate it!Thank You:thumbsup2 and how would you print it out? :confused:
Here you go.

Jordak,

Can I please get the Mickey with the characters names that says The Finley Family's Disney DREAM Cruise?

Thanks, Krista

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter