Please help with hotel!

mishoe01

Addicted to DCL but no need for an intervention
Am planning a trip to DL in October - have narrowed things down at this moment to these 3 hotels. Please let me know what you think, and your opinion of where we should stay.....average stays are per night, plus tax.

TIA!

ANAHEIM ISLANDER INN AND SUITE (424 W Katella) ave rate $61.25
AMERICAS BEST VALUE INN SUITES (426 W Ball) ave rate $62.99
RADISSON HTL MAINGATE ANAHEIM (1850 S Harbor) ave rate $79.00

If my geography is right ,the ones on Ball & Katella will be further away. The one on Harbor will across the street south of the crosswalk. Good prices for all though.imho. :thumbsup2

darph nader said:
If my geography is right ,the ones on Ball & Katella will be further away. The one on Harbor will across the street south of the crosswalk. Good prices for all though.imho. :thumbsup2

No, the Radisson is much further south than the crosswalk. I don't think any are walking distance. Did you try getting a quote from the hotels on Harbor directly across from DLR? They tend to get good reviews.

http://www.accommodationsneardisney.com/default.asp

I think it really depends on whats important to you. For my family, being close enough to walk is a big thing to consider. The only one of those hotels I would be willing to walk to and from is the Radisson, and its even a bit far. Looking at trip advisor.com the other two get higher reviews.

amw said:
No, the Radisson is much further south than the crosswalk. I don't think any are walking distance. Did you try getting a quote from the hotels on Harbor directly across from DLR? They tend to get good reviews.

http://www.accommodationsneardisney.com/default.asp

Sorry but i'm not to hip on Anaheim addresses.But i do know it was 'south' of the crosswalk,just not how far,so i was 1/2 right. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter