Please post pictures of the new 2009 merchandise!

of the seas

Of the ccccccccc
I would really like to see some of the new stuff in the gift shops! Like the new 2009 stuff(picture frames, photo books, mugs, magnets!). And also the new plush Mickey and Minnie dolls. So if you have any pictures of these, please post!

I actually am a weirdo and take pictures of stuff in stores when I got WDW (I can never afford tons of souvenirs, but always want them!) . If I take any good pics of the new stuff when I go in 2 days, I'll post them here for you!

Shannon

Here are some pictures I took of the new Celebrate merchandise last week.

DSCF0214.jpg

DSCF0213.jpg

DSCF0212.jpg

DSCF0211.jpg

DSCF0216.jpg

DSCF0217.jpg

DSCF0218.jpg

DSCF0210.jpg

DSCF0209.jpg

DSCF0208.jpg

DSCF0196.jpg

DSCF0390.jpg

DSCF0389.jpg

In general, they had stuff that had the general same logo of "Celebrate Today!" They tend to be red, but some merchandise is blue. They also have stuff that says "Happy Birthday," including Happy Birthday Mickey ears, hats, etc.

how nice of you to post the pictures.

thought I'd miss all the YOMD blue from last two years, but now - I'm looking forward to the red!

:goodvibes

Wow, all of the pics are awesome. My kids will loved it. Thanks for taking time to share those pics.

Have a nice day everyone. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter