Please pray for my friend Steve

cathie

Castaway Cay Girl
My friend Steve, who has muscular dystrophy, has been hospitalized since we returned from our April 24th Wonder Cruise. It was his 4th cruise & we had an awesome time. He had pneumonia which he got over without complications ( he has respiratory failure & uses a ventilator). Within a few days he was back in the hospital with a gall bladder attack. They did surgery yesterday to remove the gall bladder, but they had to do a temporary tracheostomy for the surgery. The trach should come out by tomorrow, but he is extremely aggravated & they put a feeding tube in his nose which is very uncomfortable. He cannot speak right now because of the trach & they are medicating him to keep him calm. I'll be going back to the hospital to see him this morning. Please pray that his healing process will go smoothly. Thanks. Cathie :sad1:

Sorry I didn't see this sooner. I have started homeschooling my kiddos and have not been on the DIS as much lately. I will definitely pray for your friend, please keep us updated. I had my gall bladder out a few years ago and it was no fun even without the complications he is having.

Prayers from Minneapolis. Also please throw one in for our friend Jan (Breast cancer this week).

Prayers and Pixie dust to your good friend Steve and to you too!

Cathie -- Sending prayers and pixie dust to Steve :wizard: and to all of you who love him and take such great care of him. Hoping you all will be enjoying another DCL cruise together soon.
Love to all there from Howard, Jenn, Andrew and me!

Prayers and pixie dust :wizard: for Steve and those around him that care so deeply. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery. :sunny:

:wizard: Pixie dust and prayers for your friend. Please post updates! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter