Please send snow melting pixie dust!

suzycute

DIS Veteran
I'm supposed to be flying out from the UK in less than 48 hours for a week at SSR before joining my first podcast cruise :banana:

However the major airport I'm flying from (London Gatwick) has been shut and all flights cancelled for the last 3 days due to heavy snow (yes - we can't deal with anything more than a sprinkling here in the UK!). The airport won't open until tomorrow morning at the earliest so goodness knows whether I'll be able to make the trip.

I'm so looking forward to meeting you all so please send some snow melting pixie dust in this direction!!

I heard about your crippling snow storm this morning. PD to you and our other European friends that your flights go out as planned.

I'm supposed to be flying out from the UK in less than 48 hours for a week at SSR before joining my first podcast cruise :banana:

However the major airport I'm flying from (London Gatwick) has been shut and all flights cancelled for the last 3 days due to heavy snow (yes - we can't deal with anything more than a sprinkling here in the UK!). The airport won't open until tomorrow morning at the earliest so goodness knows whether I'll be able to make the trip.

I'm so looking forward to meeting you all so please send some snow melting pixie dust in this direction!!

Pixie Dust coming your way for an on-time and safe departure !!!!

:hug: I do hope they get it cleared! Where we are we had snow on Monday or Tuesday and that's been about it! I think the whole surrounding area has been hit quite badly but we're ok here, it's melting in most places.

I'm sure as soon as they get the airport open they will begin to catch up, I'm hoping at worse you get a delay and that they start leaving on time over the weekend :hug:

Thank you! Your snow melting pixie dust has worked!!

We had a text from Virgin at 5.45am to say our flight has been delayed by 4 hours but WE ARE GOING :banana::banana::banana:

See you there!

green_dragon.gif

Thank you! Your snow melting pixie dust has worked!!

We had a text from Virgin at 5.45am to say our flight has been delayed by 4 hours but WE ARE GOING :banana::banana::banana:

See you there!

That's fabulous news!!
Still sending more warm pixie dust your way though!

Got a text from Mom- her plane was delayed again, but they were about to take off about 7.45pm a good 6 hours after she was meant to fly!!

Well they missed their first table service reservation, but they are there! Hurray!

Thank you for all the good wishes! :goodvibes

Got a text from Mom- her plane was delayed again, but they were about to take off about 7.45pm a good 6 hours after she was meant to fly!!

Well they missed their first table service reservation, but they are there! Hurray!

Thank you for all the good wishes! :goodvibes

Glad to hear it !!! We leave tonight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter