Please show me your pics of DVC HHI

Caitsmama

<font color=darkorchid>Closet Hannah Montana Fan!<
I am going to Disney's HHI resort next mo. and would love to see some pics!! :goodvibes

We absolutely love HH! Here are some pic's from our Easter trip of 2005:
At the edge of the resort:
aHHEasterboysend.jpg

Playing checkers at the Beach House:
aHHEasterbeachhousecheckers.jpg

The "famous" B'Lou and Shadow:
aHHEastershadowboys.jpg

Also, take a look at my avatar. It is a picture of the sunset taken from the fishing pier at the resort.

I've got some more but they are not currently loaded up on Photobucket. is there anyhting you are looking for in particular? I can see if I have those and get them posted as well.

Sorry, I tried to most more but they are not showing up! I don't know why the picture of Shadow in the previous post isn't showing up either!:confused:

We love the resort! I've got lots of pictures, but I'll try to limit what I post. This was the pool on a 40 degree day last Thanksgiving. I loved the way the steam was rising from the heated water.

DSCF0418.jpg

And here's Bleu and Shadow greeting guests on a Sunday check-in:

PICT0252.jpg

The back end of the resort by Building #31:

PICT0227.jpg

And my favorite-the view from the one bedroom we got once:

6-25-2006-001.jpg

OK, I couldn't resist one more. This is the pier (or what's it called?). The reason it's kind of blurry is that it's such a cold, miserable day my hands were probably shaking. And right after that, I went to take another picture and the batteries wouldn't work-I think they were frozen.

DSCF0419.jpg

Thanks so much! Keep 'em coming.. any pics of the inside of the resort?

Looks great. We will be going there next month and I can't wait just to kick back and relax. I was glad to get to see the picture of Shadow. We stayed there overnight last year and we wanted to see him, but never did.

Looks great. We will be going there next month and I can't wait just to kick back and relax. I was glad to get to see the picture of Shadow. We stayed there overnight last year and we wanted to see him, but never did.

When next mo. are you going? We will be there from Feb. 16-23. And, is shadow the dog??:confused3

I'll be there next week, Jan. 17 - 20. Tee times are all set at Palmetto Dunes for the 3 days.

For those of you that have been to HH is there a secret best time of the year?? That is pretty warm?? Also what and how close is the nearest Airport. Thanks

For those of you that have been to HH is there a secret best time of the year?? That is pretty warm?? Also what and how close is the nearest Airport. Thanks

HH is a May to the end of September destination if you want it to be warm.

You might get lucky earlier or later but those are really the times for warmth. Most resorts there stick to the Memorial Day to Labor Day for the true high season.

Have a great trip.

Edit: From weather dot com: Averages: May 1st 77 high 57 low Sept. 30th 80 high 63 low.

Reguarding the airpt. There is a small airpt. in HHI i believe, of course = expensive to fly into! LOL
You could also fly into Savannah GA airpt. or even Jacksonville FL ( Southwest's hub) and drive the 3 hrs to HHI. We were going to do this, but even on SW the flights for Feb. vacation week were nuts - and then we would have had to rent a car and drive to HHI.. so we just decided to take my moms car, take 2 days and drive, and save over $1200 that way.

We are booked for our first HHI visit the first week in August. I really enjoyed seeing everyone's pictures and links to great slideshows!!!! We're very excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter