Please show mw pictures of your BABIES with the characters. (cross posted)

My 8-month-old daughter loved the characters!

A few from CP:
CopyofIMG_2950.jpg

CopyofIMG_2952.jpg

CopyofIMG_2980.jpg

CopyofIMG_2982.jpg

I guess The Beast isn't so scary after all:
image433.jpg

image436.jpg

With the Fairy Godmother:
CopyofIMG_3638.jpg

I have some cute pictures with the Fairies, but I don't have access to those right now. I'll try to remember to post them later.

I love them all but the one with Beast is amazing!!! I got a pic of him with my then 18 month old (in 2005) and its one of my favorites. My son was sittinog in his stroller and Beast just walked right up to him and started playing with his feet and touching his cheek. He just stared at him and then finally broke into a big smile. I love it that Beast is so big and looks so mean, but the babies love him. I love him too:) I hope we can find him this trip because we couldn't last time we were there in 2007.

My daughter is 2 now and I'm hoping she'll love the characters just as much when we go back in a couple months. I also hope we'll be able to find The Beast again.

I uploaded a few more pictures to share. My daughter loved all the attention she got from the characters.

Ariel:
image533.jpg

Iridessa, teasing my daughter with her pacifier:
image541.jpg

Fawn got down on the floor with my daughter and all started out well:
image598.jpg

image606.jpg

Fawn joked about my daughter's legs not working, that they must be made of rubber:
image604.jpg

Still, all was well:
image613.jpg

Then I guess my daughter finally had enough and started crying, which made Fawn cry, too:
image626.jpg

image629.jpg

Haha!!! Those are so funny and adorable! Sometimes they just have had too much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter