Please show mw pictures of your BABIES with the characters. (cross posted)

We just got back from 12 days with my 6 month old. He LOVED the characters. We have some really cute pictures, will try to get some on here in a little bit :)

My DS didn't mind the face characters much, but he was terrified of costumed characters!

044.jpg

038.jpg

036.jpg

427.jpg

oh poor baby! Still adorable though! And I love the story about Donald. I am getting really excited for my baby to see them! I *think* he will be okay... Time will tell and you will see when I get back what happened! haha!!!

Anyone else want to share?

Mickey got right down on DD's level and crawled with her...they went nose-to-nose!
nose.jpg

She was more interested in Minnie. Minnie literally stayed in this hug with her for three full minutes, which was when DD decided to let go. She never tried to get her to leave at all.
hug.jpg

And I had to throw this one in there...Pluto gave kisses to my baby boy while he was still in my belly! HAHA! See, they even do pictures with itty bitty babies!
kiss.jpg

oh poor baby! Still adorable though! And I love the story about Donald. I am getting really excited for my baby to see them! I *think* he will be okay... Time will tell and you will see when I get back what happened! haha!!!

Anyone else want to share?

Our daughter was 10 months when we first took her and she had a fabulous time with the characters...

The best was Crystal Palace, her first character interaction...

Piglet was tickling her ears and she was shooing him away, not knowing who or what was touching her, then she turned around and looked up and just smiled!!!

4-13.jpg

4-14.jpg

4-15.jpg

She LOVED Eeyore's nose!

4-17.jpg

When Tigger came, she looked up and saw him and did a double-take, it was hilarious!!!
4-18.jpg

4-19.jpg

Chef Mickey's was another awesome time!

Her big thing at the time was smacking table tops with her hands and Goofy did it with her and she LOVED this!

5-20.jpg

5-21.jpg

5-19.jpg

She refused to use cutlery back then and only ate with her fingers so when Mickey came by she was covered in parmesan mashed potatoes! He avoided touching her hands, it was too cute!

5-14.jpg

5-10.jpg

5-11.jpg

5-12.jpg

Pluto kept kissing her...

5-17.jpg

and she honked Minnie's nose a lot!

5-18.jpg

You can watch video of her at these 2 character meals on my website...

Here's the video page...click on WDW 2007 Part 1, 2 & 3 for that trip :thumbsup2

I think both meals are on Part 1 :)

http://cassworld.ca/videos.htm

And I had to throw this one in there...Pluto gave kisses to my baby boy while he was still in my belly! HAHA! See, they even do pictures with itty bitty babies!
kiss.jpg

I adore this pic! :lovestruc I'll be 32 weeks pregnant when we go in November, and I cannot wait to get lots of characters pics with my baby belly!

All these babies with character pics are so cute! I hope my little one will be happy to see the characters when we bring her for her 1st birthday. :cloud9:

A couple years ago with my youngest @ 12 months!
AK:
6zygyp.jpg

2s0lmxj.jpg

Chef Mickey's...she was usually too into eating to pay attention to the characters
You can hardly see b/c I could barely get them both in the same pic...but Goofy put a pen in her hair:
29zoqj7.jpg

2podxsh.jpg

Play 'N Dine:
2ekkihe.jpg

CP:
anixki.jpg

And now like I said more interested in food...tries to eat his hand!
kf1t7a.jpg

As you can see she had a thing with noses!:laughing:

Unfortunately, many of ours are of him in the stroller. Here are a few that I quickly found. Will post more later, if I find more. My little guy loved the characters. Wasn't afraid at all.

Picture282.jpg

Picture285.jpg

Picture140.jpg

Picture599.jpg

Picture139.jpg

And then, there's the picture in my signature of when he was 2.5. He walked up to Tigger and just sat down in front of him, so Tigger followed suit. :) We loved Tigger after that.

Oh my!! I have to subscribe to this thread! These photos of all these happy babies are just so sweet!

And the photo with the pregnant momma!? To die for.......it is the little one's first trip! ;)

Sorry - DH and I are going to start TTC in the spring - so I am a little excited to see all these gorgeous babies in the happiest place on Earth!

Thanks everyone!!! I am enjoying these so much! Just the expressions on their little faces is priceless. I want to see more!!!

DD at 14 months and myself with Cinderella
P1060138.jpg

This was one of my favorite moments from our trip in March. It was just before DD turned 2 and she was terrified of the characters for most of the trip. But something about being around the Pooh characters at CP made her change her mind. She loved to rub their paws and, as you can see, even gave Piglet a kiss.
P1110312.jpg

I love this thread! I think my youngest will do ok with the characters but I'm not sure about the older one....

Picture threads are usually found on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it there now.

I had it over there too and got no responses...can't you just leave it here? There are other picture threads here.

:confused3:sad2:

Why do picture threads have to be somewhere else? It's too out of the way and I forget to look here.

Exactly...and there are plenty of photo threads where I put this. I don't think that was really fair to move it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter