Please verify these directions....

cbvacation

Earning My Ears
Can someone verify for me that these are the correct directions to give someone coming from the Tampa area to get to the Hoop De Doo Revue? I am using an older Disney transportation map, and I've heard that the exit numbering scheme has changed...does anyone know if this is true, and what the new number for exit 25B is? Thanks!

I-4 to Exit 25B (U.S. 192, towards Disney World. Looks like sign will say to Magic Kingdom Park, Disney-MGM Studios, Disney's Fort Wildnerness Resort)

U.S. 192 to World Drive

World Drive to Vista Boulevard (turn right, only way you can go on Vista)

Vista Blvd. to Fort Wilderness Resort

Park in lot at main entrance.
Take internal bus to Pioneer Hall.

Your directions are correct. They have changed the exit numbers but both the old & new numbers are listed on the signs.

Once you get into the general Disney World area - it's very easy, because you can just follow the signs! Just follow signs to "Magic Kingdom Resort Area" and then the signs to Fort Wilderness. :)

cbvacation. just a tip, tell your guest that as they come up to the parking toll booths to stay as far to the right as possible, because the road that leads to FW is only a few hundred yards past the booths. and sometimes it can be difficult to get over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter