Pleasure Island on New Year's Eve

Happy Birthday Cat

<font color=teal>Wonders if the <font color=deeppi
What time does Pleasure Island open on New Year's eve? Does Pleasure Island close to guests because of capacity like the MK does or does it generally stay open to all comers all night? Does anyone have any experience with PI on New Year's eve that you can tell me about?

Thanks,

HBC

I think it's a hard ticket event only. And it's rather expensive. That's about all I know.

my boyfriend and i went last year and from what i remember, you can order the tickets online or buy them at the gate. I remember that they did stop selling them after a while so it is pretty limited. It was fun overall. The clubs are okay, the comedy club was probably the only really cool one. Drinks were way expensive and the crowd varied in age. Overall it was alright but I don't think we are going to ring in the new year this year in PI.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter