Pod Meet? December??

Be sure to listen to this weeks show (9/25) for more on this :)

Pete

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: YEA!!! Oh Pete I can't wait!!!!

Hmmm I will have to sub on Tuesday at school, maybe I can hook one ear plug up to my Ipod and sit just so and the kids wont notice? :confused3

I can't wait for the release!!! I am so excited.
I am ready to get up early and download before I have to go to school to sub in the morning.

I told my co-teacher for tomorrow I will be "plugged in" and hiding out in the bathroom!:lmao: :lmao:

She laughed although I was partly serious! :thumbsup2

I am sooooo disappointed!:sad2: I joined in on this on page 1. We won't be arriving until the 15th. I really wish the meets could be held on Saturdays or Sundays (crossover days) so that more people could participate.

Yippee!! I am so excited!! I will be there until the 15th.....so I can be a crazy fan and go twice! Thanks everybody I can not wait!!! :cool1:

hmmm...i have to be in the states about this time....i wonder if i could manage to pop down to florida....hmmmm.....

Rats...I don't get there until the 16th. I'd love to meet you guys!!

To all of you lucky enough to be there on the chosen dates, HAVE FUN!!! Someone better post how it went! Since we get there on the 14th, maybe we'll run into some of you guys to give us a report. Look for the puking baby in the DisUnplugged bib:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter