PodCast Cruise as a Single? It's Outrageous $$$ Right?

WaltD4Me

<font color=royalblue>PS...I tried asking for wate
I can't tell you how tempted I am about the Podcast cruise. This the time I usually go to Disney anyway, plus it's my birthday and I've been simply dying to do a Disney Cruise. How cool would it be for my first one to be the Podcast one?

BUT, May 2009 was to be my first solo trip to Disney. I usually go with my nieces or sister on trips as I am "kidless" myself. And since I'm taking nieces in October this year (2008) there is no way they can miss school again May 2009, so I'll be doing May 2009 solo....making the Podcast cruise even more tempting. But......it's gotta be big $$$$$$ for a solo cruiser right? I'm afraid to ask..... anyone have any idea of cost for a single?

I'm not sure of the cost, but I know Stacy (disneybridein2k3) had mentioned in a previous thread that she had a friend that might be interested in sharing a cabin. Maybe that would be an option to save some $$$.

when I booked it originally as a solo I think it was a couple hundred less than what showed as the list price.

worst case, do the thing for a free no obligation quote... winotracy will get back to you pretty quick.

I agree with oscar, Email for a free quote. My mom is going solo in her room and it's not too bad with all of the great discounts & shipboard credit. And I know a ton of others are going solo, too! Join us~!!! :goodvibes

I'm doing the cruise solo. It was not as bad as I thought. I've done 2 Disney cruises before, so I understand the price in relation to the quality of the product. Add in the DU room credit and the cool stuff Pete and the gang have up their sleeves, the cistern, kaht kam and moojeetoe drinking and you have a pretty good deal.

Ask Tracy for a quote. You've got nothing to lose and a super time to gain.

I'm not sure of the cost, but I know Stacy (disneybridein2k3) had mentioned in a previous thread that she had a friend that might be interested in sharing a cabin. Maybe that would be an option to save some $$$.
Oops! I've been meaning to update that post and never remembered to do it - thanks for reminding me! Actually, the post worked and my friend Tracey was able to find a podcast friend to cruise with. So the lesson is, if you are willing to room with a stranger, post on the podcast cruise board! You never know if you'll be able to find someone in the same "boat" (stupid pun intended!)

Ok......you've talked me into it......getting a quote that is!

I just filled out the form and requested it! Thanks for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter