• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent - 1,009 points in Total BWV/BCV/BLT/AKV/OKW/GCV/HHI/Vero $16-$19 PP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm looking for a 2 bedroom villa. March 26th - 29th.
BWV or AKV is my preference, but open to others.

50 points used by 7/31/21 transferable? Im looking for 50-55 point for transfer for this july

Would you have 235 points available for Saratoga in June 2021? We are DVC members, so I can see SSR has the availability for the dates we are looking at, but we intend to use our 2021 points in December. We also do not have enough to borrow because of the 50% current borrowing cap. Thanks!

Looking for 143 Points in August.

August 11-15 at Animal Kingdom Kidani Studio Savannah View (78 Points) and August 15-19 at Beach Club Deluxe Studio (65 Points)

Looking to travel sometime Mid-September, like around Sept. 7th thru the 15th. Would like to stay for appox. 8 nights. Preference is Boardwalk villas but anywhere that sleeps 5-2 adults and 3 kiddos. Sleeper sofa and pull down bed for the kids is fine with a queen for mom and dad.

Hi! I am looking to rent at the Grand Californian. I would like to stay at the 16 pp so is there anything available in October?

Thanks for your interest. Please PM, I will not be able to communicate with you without the pm to go further because I can’t provide my email address in the posting. Thanks
I am trying to reserve BCV Studio for Dec 12 - 18 would that be possible?

Hi, do you have any BWV points left that will be valid for a Feb 2022 stay?
If so I'm interested in a transfer and can PM you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter