Points for Rent - 200 SSR Points to Rent at $17.50 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a single night at Aulani any date between 12/12 and 12/20. Prefer either 12/12 or 12/15
2 adults 1 child
Cheapest room available
Much appreciated!

Last edited:
I think I sent you a pm (using "start conversation?)
Looking for
9/23-9/25
TP - 2 ad 1 ch (8)
Studio: Copper Creek @ Wl

Also (same travel party)
Animal Kingdom Villas
9/26-9/27

other option (same travel party)

OKW
Studio
9/29-10/2

Last edited:

I have 200 for August 2023 use year.

If interested, I need the following information
- Dates of travel
- Number of people in party (and age of children)
- Resort preference (if possible, include primary and secondary choices)
- Room size / view preference (please provide if you will accept different rooms / views)

These are Saratoga Springs Resort points, so I can book up to 11 months out for SSR, and 7 months out for any other DVC resorts. These points are Aug 2023 points that I can borrow from for current reservations as well. Should you need more points for a reservation Aug 1, 2023 or later, I do have 2024 points that I would consider borrowing from.

Once we have an agreement, I can accept PayPal, Zelle, Apple Pay, Venmo and Cash App for payment. I have rented several times before, and have always had a positive experience.

Hi! I sent a PM :)

- Dates of travel
- Room size / view preference (please provide if you will accept different rooms / views)

These are Saratoga Springs Resort points, so I can book up to 11 months out for SSR, and 7 months out for any other DVC resorts. These points are Aug 2023 points that I can borrow from for current reservations as well. Should you need more points for a reservation Aug 1, 2023 or later, I do have 2024 points that I would consider borrowing from.

Once we have an agreement, I can accept PayPal, Zelle, Apple Pay, Venmo and Cash App for payment. I have rented several times before, and have always had a positive experience.

- Dates of travel

Hello, new to exploring DVC rental points. Family of 5 (2 adults, 3 children) looking to rent only for a few nights during the week of 3/29 - 4/5. Open to any resort. Thanks!

Hello, new to exploring DVC rental points. Family of 5 (2 adults, 3 children) looking to rent only for a few nights during the week of 3/29 - 4/5. Open to any resort. Thanks!
Let me know if you are interested.

Hi, looking to rent for one night on Sat., Nov. 5. Below are details if you have any points remaining and time to look:

Resort(s): prefer Animal Kingdom Lodge; would also do Beach Club Villas, Boardwalk Villas, Saratoga Springs
Size: 1 bedroom or Studio
Type of room: Preferred or Standard
Check in / check out dates: Sat., Nov. 5 - Sun., Nov. 6 (one night only)
Guests: 2 adults; 2 kids (each 13 years old)

Thank you!

Hi, looking to rent for one night on Sat., Nov. 5. Below are details if you have any points remaining and time to look:

Resort(s): prefer Animal Kingdom Lodge; would also do Beach Club Villas, Boardwalk Villas, Saratoga Springs
Size: 1 bedroom or Studio
Type of room: Preferred or Standard
Check in / check out dates: Sat., Nov. 5 - Sun., Nov. 6 (one night only)

Thank you!
waitlist only

Anything available for the 22nd of September for 2 adults. Only a studio would be needed.

Hi, looking to rent for two nights on Dec 4 to 6th. Below are details if you have any points remaining and time to look:

Resort(s): Animal Kingdom Lodge;
Size: Studio
Type of room: Value
Check in / check out dates: Sun., Dec. 4 - Tues., Dec. 6 (two nights)

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter