• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for rent: 92 BWV points @$18 per point for travel before February 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any availability for a studio during the Oct 22-29 window? We’re not set on the resort or which days during that week.

Is there any availability for a studio during the Oct 22-29 window? We’re not set on the resort or which days during that week.
How many consecutive days are you looking for? Are you interested in a 1BR, there is usually more availability.

How many consecutive days are you looking for? Are you interested in a 1BR, there is usually more availability.
We’re planning to be there for 5 or 6 nights, but I realize you don’t have enough points for that (and a 1BR might be outside our budget anyway).

These are the studios that are currently available:
SSR Standard for 10/29-11/2 = 14 points per night
AKV-Kidani Savanna 10/28-11/2 = 19 points per night
AKV-Jambo Standard 10/28-10/31 = 15 points per night
BLT-Lake View 10/29-11/1 = 20 points per night

If you are interested please send me a Private Message with the names and ages of all people staying in the room, your address, your email address.

Good evening! Looking for AKL studio value or standard or Boardwalk studio standard 12/3-12/8. Thanks!

Last edited:
60 points are still available if anyone is looking for a small point reservation before March.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter