Points no longer available, Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to check in to getting 64 points (I think) for BCV studio arriving Nov 23 depart Nov 28. BWV would be my second choice I think.

Thanks. You can pm me or my email is ldadams@zoominternet.net

hi, im looking to rent points for july 4 - 11 at disneyworld for me and my daughter. i realize that this would only satisfy part of that period, but i guess it would work if i can get in for the weekdays, ie, 7/6 to 7/10. if i can get in for the weekdays, i would be willing to buy all of them necessary for that period... my 1st preference would be wilderness lodge villas, but i know that all the on-site locations are great!

email me at thefoxfirm@hotmail.com, and ive got an 800 # at my office to talk! thanks a lot for your consideration and best regards.

Chris Fox
Nashville, TN

I am interested in 33 points to be used March, 2004. Are these available for that time?

It depends on where you want to stay, or do you want them transferred to your DVC membership?

Jennifer

jennifer - Thx for your response :) im really very flexible about staying anywhere, im just thinking i would use the points for weekdays at any DVC site on property, and planning on having a different room for the weekend. if you have an email ill send you an 800 # so we can discuss by phone (im still not sure im using the site properly)!

chris fox - thefoxfirm@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter