Politics, the economy, anger.... what happened to marshmellows, otters and kungaloosh

RvUsa

<font color=blue>John, the special Dis'r formerly
Wow this place is just teeming with anger and contempt today, lets all just take a breath and drink a beverage, and talk about something fun.

I will start:

I saw an add for Smirnoff rasberry vodka today, I am going to try to make an alternative frozen beverage with it and some others just for fun.

Also I will have the body of the new golf cart primed tomorrow so as soon as the seat covers come in I can match the paint and get it painted. I am going with red and black covers, painting it red, and painting all the aluminum black. Then its on Ebay baby!

I'm sorry, John. I started two of those threads. But really, I only wanted to know what everybody thought the candidates would camp in!

I'm going camping in the Poconos next week!!!!!!

Cool Jim, where?

by the way
I think you and I are very alike in our beliefs, political and otherwise, kinda scary huh?

It's that Pennsylvania pioneer spirit, John.

We are going to be at the KOA in the Delaware Water Gap. Do some hiking at Bushkill falls, antique shopping in Milford (that's for FWGirl, not me).

Make sure you post some reviews and pics at my place when ya get back.

I'm sorry, John. I started two of those threads. But really, I only wanted to know what everybody thought the candidates would camp in!

I'm going camping in the Poconos next week!!!!!!

Archie Bunker calls those mountains the "poke your nose"...I'm sorry..dating myself with that show. Only Bob and I had some Kungaloosh earlier:dance3: ..and I'm still feeling the effects. Apparently, I'm quite hilarious: ..at least until it wears off(who knew:confused3 )...then I'm just mean.pirate: (according to my kids) I think that's a good thing.:laughing:

Have a safe trip..sounds like fun. ;)

Before I turned on the PC, I was thinking,, post only happy thoughts. Thanks John.

Also I will have the body of the new golf cart primed tomorrow so as soon as the seat covers come in I can match the paint and get it painted. I am going with red and black covers, painting it red, and painting all the aluminum black. Then its on Ebay baby!

This kind of talk belongs on another thread. Don't make bid on it:lmao:

It's been about a week since I've really been on. Has it been that glum around here?

Everyone think happy little petunia thoughts now, K?

A little, we all needed to vent. Glad you're back, to keep us on the right track and remind us of all the things we do have. Health, friends and family.

Archie Bunker calls those mountains the "poke your nose"...I'm sorry..dating myself with that show. Only Bob and I had some Kungaloosh earlier:dance3: ..and I'm still feeling the effects. Apparently, I'm quite hilarious: ..at least until it wears off(who knew:confused3 )...then I'm just mean.pirate: (according to my kids) I think that's a good thing.:laughing:

Have a safe trip..sounds like fun. ;)

Hey, I loved that show. We'd watch it everynight when I was a kid....in NY.

A little, we all needed to vent. Glad you're back, to keep us on the right track and remind us of all the things we do have. Health, friends and family.

Amen. Although venting can be good. Therapeutic and all. Best not to let it get carried away, though. If it becomes the focus, it can spread like disease!

Don't forget to inflate your tires properly so we don't have to drill for oil!:thumbsup2

Dangit! I forgot this was the Happy thread. Okay...can you believe the huge..no that won't work either. What are these guys in Washington thinking when...no thats not happy either. Lets see................................

Ah, forget it.

Pretty much how I feel too Steve!

On to my happy thought of the day, We may get to go camping a couple of days next week!!

Wooooo HOOOO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter