Poll for the Girls Only Trip group tee design

Please choose one t-shirt design you like the best.

• T-shirt option #1

• T-shirt option #2

• T-shirt option #3

• T-shirt option #4

• T-shirt option #5

• No preference

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am wondering how this works - do you email a file with the final design and we print it on transfer paper to make our shirt?

I am wondering how this works - do you email a file with the final design and we print it on transfer paper to make our shirt?
Hi Carol!

This is hopefully how everything is going to work out.

We will take the design to a t-shirt transfer shop. If some feel uncomfortable with using their tees, then I'm hoping that the shop can use the ones that those ladies (or should I say women):angel: have sent to me. My son thinks that shouldn't be a problem. The place that we will be going to, uses good qualitly tees. Soft and lightweight. The brand is called American Apparel.

After they are done, I will be blinging them up myself, unless you can't stand glitter and rhinestones. :laughing:

Does that help?

I voted for 5. I'd like it bestest on a black shirt though.

Kerri, you're going. Stop acting like you don't know. ;)

LOL Are we rooming together Courtney? Because if so then that makes it all the more reason for me to be there! :) With the ticket specials that are out I'm really leaning towards being able to make it! :):banana:

Hi Carol!

This is hopefully how everything is going to work out.

We will take the design to a t-shirt transfer shop. If some feel uncomfortable with using their tees, then I'm hoping that the shop can use the ones that those ladies (or should I say women):angel: have sent to me. My son thinks that shouldn't be a problem. The place that we will be going to, uses good qualitly tees. Soft and lightweight. The brand is called American Apparel.

After they are done, I will be blinging them up myself, unless you can't stand glitter and rhinestones. :laughing:

Does that help?

American Apparel does our shirts here at work. The women's tees are small....I normally wear a small or medium and honestly in these I go with medium or large, they are small and tight. If possible I think I'd rather get my own and send it off to be printed. As for bling, I'm good with bling, just not crowns....LOL

HI ladies!

I just put my vote in for #1. I think most of you know that was my favorite already.

I wanted to make sure and encourage you, to read all of my ideas for each tee.

Thanks!!

I am voting for #1 too. Not coz it's your favorite,:cutie: but because it is hipper than the average DL tee. It's a design that will look good years from now too.

Mel, the fact that you are willing to take the time to bling out 30-40 t-shirts is just one of the things I love about you!

Seriously I love both #1 & #5, so the way things are looking so far in the voting, I think that I am going to be a very happy monkey!

Looks like tee design number 5 is in the lead. popcorn::
Yep it does!!

So my mind is already going a mile a minute on it. Yesterday I was in Joanns and bought some glitter on sale!! I bought purple, turquoise blue and hologram. If things change, then I just bring them back!

If we do decide on this one, I will be taking the design to the t-shirt shop to look at their colors. If we use purple, I want to make sure it is the right color of purple. Black is black. (No duh) :laughing:

I am voting for #1 too. Not coz it's your favorite,:cutie: but because it is hipper than the average DL tee. It's a design that will look good years from now too.
I know what you mean. Like Capri said, it's modern and edgy.

But I go with the flow! :goodvibes

Mel, the fact that you are willing to take the time to bling out 30-40 t-shirts is just one of the things I love about you!

Seriously I love both #1 & #5, so the way things are looking so far in the voting, I think that I am going to be a very happy monkey!

I agree!!!!! :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Aw..you guys are the sweetest. Ask me again while I am doing it, and I might not be so nice anymore!!

Ha ha!! I'm kidding. What's going to funny, will be to look around my house, and probably every single available space will have a tee sitting on it.:eek:

I know what you mean. Like Capri said, it's modern and edgy.

But I go with the flow! :goodvibes
:

Of course! Since we're able to vote on this, it's easy to go with whatever is chosen by the majority.

Not like a bridesmaid dress. :rotfl:

With a butt bow on it!!

:laughing:

That was for Stacerita!!

My God I'm glad my BFF picked super cute dresses for us to wear!!
7920_1214866941669_1528686716_560697_2890518_n.jpg

I'm the Maid of Honor right there. :)

7625_1255704235675_1321661771_753012_600331_n.jpg

This is me and another of my BFF's. :)

Okay since I'm the only one that voted no preference and it's a close race. I'd like to change my vote to #1.

steph

Okay since I'm the only one that voted no preference and it's a close race. I'd like to change my vote to #1.

steph
Got it. So that officially puts #1 at 11 votes. :thumbsup2

Has everyone voted???? Poll will close on Sunday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter